Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I know I’m going to catch heat (and I’m a huge fan of 350v2s); but I like the 700v2 Static more than the 350 Static.

Will still try for both; damn pricey month for me.

You won't catch heat for having your own opinion, I'm glad you know what you want and what you like.

I know I’m going to catch heat (and I’m a huge fan of 350v2s); but I like the 700v2 Static more than the 350 Static.

Will still try for both; damn pricey month for me.
I’m wit my you bro. I wanted the 3m 350 from the jump but I favored the 700 the whole time. Will try for both.

20181221_041109.jpg

Have to admit, these look pretty dope. Wish they were black though, these will be dirt magnets.

20181221_041109.jpg

Have to admit, these look pretty dope. Wish they were black though, these will be dirt magnets.
That’s probably the best on-feet pic I’ve seen of them. Makes me want them.
Did you swap out the laces or are they the defaults that came with them?

That’s probably the best on-feet pic I’ve seen of them. Makes me want them.
Did you swap out the laces or are they the defaults that came with them?
Sorry, brother, I should have stated this wasn't my pic. Looks like the laces that come with them though.

Sorry, brother, I should have stated this wasn't my pic. Looks like the laces that come with them though.

No worries- sick picture regardless. The laces threw me off at first but it looks like the pic is just really filtered (like chicks’ IG pics)

Is there some kinda secret to copping on ys with a crazy release like this seems it will be? I’ve had no issues getting straight through every time I’ve tried to cop there. Do I just stay on the que page if I get it?

Is there some kinda secret to copping on ys with a crazy release like this seems it will be? I’ve had no issues getting straight through every time I’ve tried to cop there. Do I just stay on the que page if I get it?

There hasnt been a limited release on YS since the first Zebra release

Geez this is all it took. YS exclusive for a couple months.

Adidas taking notes and hugely regrets not doing this in Q4..

It’s hilarious how many people hated these in either form and now everyone wants them. That limited tag never fails. I can’t wait till they rerelease .. :lol:

thegatorviking thegatorviking is right.. I’m used to it by now. It’s been like this all year.
Everyone?

joints was trash day 1

joints is trash today

joints will be trash when they drop

joints will be trash when i cop

joints will be trash when i send to Scott X

Back
Top Bottom