Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Picked up my pair from champs

2290EF66-B054-46BA-9A83-1943FCBD3532.jpeg

i usually watch her vids for upcoming adidas releases but nothing can make those 700 v2 look good... thats an instant pass :sick:
really? for me, her on feet really highlight the rationale for the v2. the lines really make the silo more aggressive than the v1. and the plain white midsole doesnt look as boring.

i mean easy pass either way but they def look better

she makes them look really good

i just found her videos online today and shes something else. That accent.

Did anyone from ca get hit with $26.40 in taxes today? that seems high

also, pretty baffled how/why adidas continues to churn out extremelly low numbers of size 13s in yeezys. They know and recommend sizing up. Why are they boning us nike size 12's so hard? If the numbers are true, i was one of 31 people that purchased a sz 13 from adc us

yea man. shes one of the few "shoetubers" who dont piss me the eff offf lol

also, pretty baffled how/why adidas continues to churn out extremelly low numbers of size 13s in yeezys. They know and recommend sizing up. Why are they boning us nike size 12's so hard? If the numbers are true, i was one of 31 people that purchased a sz 13 from adc us
sales tax is city specific

^ to each their own... everyone will like what they like and i wont discourage that... just saying imo they are a downgrade from the 1.0...they just look cheap... but if you cop the static v2 700 thats cool too... would be nice if the v1 got more colorways like the muave and waverunner instead of the monotone joints

700V2 static is simply not enough for 3 Hundo... if they are super limited is the only reason I could justify. If you receive them and they look as boring as they do in pics, you can easily recoup your losses.... But it seems its a boutique "final sale" only shoe...

It’s real. I like them but that doesn’t mean I’ll cop. I don’t know if I $300 like them like them ya know?

Would rather play 6 nice *** rounds of golf or something most likely. The 700s at $300 a pop aren’t worth it for anyone tbh. I can buy 3 pairs of ultraboost for that price.

That $300 price tag makes it a way easier pass for them 700v2. You can proly find same color and style/look in Zara for under 80 bucks

Back
Top Bottom