Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So happy that I was able to pick up the last 12 at Champs yesterday. Anyone notice that the Static V2s fit a lot more loose than other V2s or am I buggin?

As soon the young lady pulled my size 12's out to verify size, I knew instantly it was a slightly bigger shoe than the others. Instant TTS recognition....

edit: own 15 or so pairs of V2 now...

Hibb ship notice yesterday.
ADC ship notice today.
2018 was a decent year for Personal pickups.
Here's to a better 2019 with better designs and colorways. Cause that possible glow in dark 350 is not it. Sounds like a DIY project can do self.
Need Better.

tumblr_nlsglqlP4g1r9spw1o1_500.gif

Was supposed to deliver yesterday for me i live one city and away from the city of industry. But hasn't changed from ready for ups

Same, I’m in LA and I got a Shipment Confirmed email from YZY SPLY earlier this morning.

Those 451s look interesting.

I’m kinda tight they’ve not put out one color way of the 700s I like. I don’t think the silhouette is that bad, I just don’t love any color way thus far.

Isn’t the 350 v3 supposed to come out next year?

And until a all black GR V2 drops, I don’t be satisfied

Don’t believe that mockup of the 700 V3 one bit. We haven’t seen Kanye wear anything like that so how are they gonna know what it will look like.

Doubled up on static 350s from footsie app raffle Ws, then decided I didn’t need 2 pairs. Sold one for like $20 profit after fees lol.

Feels better to think I got a pair for $20 off than having 2 of these lol.

Where the hell are 700 static’s releasing online? No ADC stikes me as weird

Doubled up on static 350s from footsie app raffle Ws, then decided I didn’t need 2 pairs. Sold one for like $20 profit after fees lol.

Feels better to think I got a pair for $20 off than having 2 of these lol.

Where the hell are 700 static’s releasing online? No ADC stikes me as weird

YS and consortium sites

I had all except the OG, I did not care about the comfort. Even with the broken foot I had at the time.
Had all except triple black... the chocolate was the only one that felt amazing first time you put them on.

Back
Top Bottom