Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Don’t understand why they are supposedly producing a V3 then circling back to the V1 and V2 after. They don’t seem to be happy with the model if they are moving to other versions so quickly. Or am I missing something?

Don’t understand why they are supposedly producing a V3 then circling back to the V1 and V2 after. They don’t seem to be happy with the model if they are moving to other versions so quickly. Or am I missing something?
I don’t get this stupid **** either!

Coincidentally, I spontaneously took the train from Philly to NYC for the night to visit a friend. Just got here. On the train ride up, I saw the post about NYC stores getting the 700V2s tomorrow. My friend said he lives close to the 5th Ave location.

Any New Yorkers in here know if the 5th Ave. store opens at normal hours tomorrow morning (10am) or if they open early on release Saturdays? Thanks for helping an out-of-towner out.

Coincidentally, I spontaneously took the train from Philly to NYC for the night to visit a friend. Just got here. On the train ride up, I saw the post about NYC stores getting the 700V2s tomorrow. My friend said he lives close to the 5th Ave location.

Any New Yorkers in here know if the 5th Ave. store opens at normal hours tomorrow morning (10am) or if they open early on release Saturdays? Thanks for helping an out-of-towner out.

I would call to see when they start giving out tickets. You definitely want to be there early. Good luck

NYC FCFS release??? RIP

Good luck in your journey

While I was out in LA , don’t mind the pre roll
4020F9EB-65C3-40DC-8E43-5ABEFA1A6B73.jpeg

So they're gonna be releasing colorways of the 700 V1s and V2s at the same time? That's wild.

I think it’s cool that they release all different versions of a line of show. I don’t understand why people are vying for rigid release schedules. Releasing V3s and then doing a new V1 color way and a V2 color way seems very Kanye. It’s free flowing.

Non-reflectives are fire in the flesh. :wow:

Wasn’t feeling the window at first, but I can work with them due to the patterns looking dope as hell. And the 3M laces add just enough pop to the bland colorway. May need to let a pair of zeebs go and double up on statics instead.

Yeah im not sure if the FCFS thing is gonna be too wild, im leaning on it might be crazy but also resellers not touching these.

Regardless I doubt I can go to a store during my hour work break (10 min from the 5th store) to cop. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom