Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
After having walked around in the 700 V2’s a bit more I definitely think these are a little more comfortable. Except for being more tight against my toes compared to the Waverunners.

nah, dont think anyone in the US dropped online other than EB, YS and ADC (backdoor)

kicking myself for not waking up at 3am now smh

I'm sure there are many more of these in a factory somewhere. I would not pay resale for these boiz.

Camping success! So glad I did it. Resellers out in full force.

These joints are fire in person. I know you guys love the colour blocking of the OG Waverunner and hate how plain the 700v2 is but in person lighting helps make the midsole pop. You don't have any distractions from colours so it really stands out.

They also feel extremely light compared to the OGs.

Just bought a pair from 5th Ave- got in line around 11:15 and just now paid. Sizes running low if inventory is what they have sitting out on counter....(my first time in an NYC sneaker line being from Philly- it was interesting, people feisty)

Lol resell price isn’t gonna go up. When YS pairs get shipped in people are going to be dumping them

We all know how this works. For a while, folks will be dumping them the next few weeks. Sure. They'll go up thereafter. I expect they'll be 500 or so when things settle.

Back
Top Bottom