Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
after some time in hand and on feet, i think the v1 700 > v2 700...its all in the uppers. The mauves materials and execution feels more like a $300 shoe than the v2s. The mesh/3m combo on the v2 feels cheap and rushed in comparison to the mauve 700s which feature suede leather and mesh instead of just mesh and 3m

also, v1s are much more cushioned

IMG_1152.jpeg IMG_1150.jpeg

New pickup. I never thought I would buy these, but the deal was too good to pass up. These are comfortable as hell. I went TTS (I would recommend a 1/2 size up for a perfect fit), but with the insoles out, they feel great.

New pickup. I never thought I would buy these, but the deal was too good to pass up. These are comfortable as hell. I went TTS (I would recommend a 1/2 size up for a perfect fit), but with the insoles out, they feel great.

What kind of deal?

I have my TTS and my toes are too cramped. Would lose money selling and re-buying on StockX. Wish I could find a trade

Where’d you get the joggers from?

go for em now while the price is low. imo it's a better wear then the 3ms.

I probably should. A few things are holding me back. 1) I have too many sneakers now I don’t wear 2) I’m not sure I like the translucent window. Honestly if these didn’t have that and it was just a patterned knit without the SPLY I would have bought two pairs easy

Reflects came today. Pretty flame.

Not sure which I like more. Non or Reflects. I'll probably wear them both sparingly. The non's a lot more often I think. Idk if I'll be in for the glitter drip besides random occasions lol

I probably should. A few things are holding me back. 1) I have too many sneakers now I don’t wear 2) I’m not sure I like the translucent window. Honestly if these didn’t have that and it was just a patterned knit without the SPLY I would have bought two pairs easy

I hear that. I'm thinking hard to get that trans stripe customed white or to leave it og.

Last edited:
Black 700 v2s.
Inertia 700 v1s.
Black Cement IVs.

I could care less about the other releases.

Maybe the other 700 c/ws because I really like the v1 and v2 silos.

-Drew

all 700 colorways (not v2), nite jogger, zx 4d, ow air max are must cops. that travis scott jordan is such trash

Back
Top Bottom