Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone know why these payment issues happen, and how to avoid them? Seems to happen all the damn time with ADC. Is it their backend paymemt processing service failing under the strain of too many checkouts?
Payment issues now means it's "out of stock" meaning either they pulled the stock to throw back in later toward the end or it's really just out of stock.

Payment issues now means it's "out of stock" meaning either they pulled the stock to throw back in later toward the end or it's really just out of stock.

Remember that month or so when ADC gave you 15 mins to checkout the item in your cart? That was nice. Of course, that system made too much sense, so ADC got rid of it in further efforts to frustrate their customers as much as possible.

ADC still do random afternoon restocks on "sold out" stuff? I've hit a few times over the last couple mos at like 3pm for things that sold out at 10am

Just to let y'all know I don't use a bot for ADC lmfao. It's just the chrome jig. My computer can run up to 30 users since I have a lot of ram to do it.

What bots do I have lmfao... Just the chrome jig.

Just to let y'all know I don't use a bot for ADC lmfao. It's just the chrome jig. My computer can run up to 30 users since I have a lot of ram to do it.

That's just playing word games, Jay :lol:

"I don't use bots - I just use my computer to cart 30 different times at once" C'mon bro... I respect you as an NT'er and all, but just because you might not be checking out all 30 carts doesn't mean you're not essentially running a low-end bot, especially with an archaic system like the dumb waiting room queue.

That's just playing word games, Jay :lol:

"I don't use bots - I just use my computer to cart 30 different times at once" C'mon bro... I respect you as an NT'er and all, but just because you might not be checking out all 30 carts doesn't mean you're not essentially running a low-end bot, especially with an archaic system like the dumb waiting room queue.
LMFAO low end bot aka google chrome :rofl: I guess I'm using a manual bot.

you was too busy eating booty

giphy.gif

Hope it went well for everybody. Sounds like they weren't big numbers, and it's the usual lesson -- Do YS. F#$% ADC.

Back
Top Bottom