Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I actually think they not bad but def not worth the $300 tag. That's why i returned mine. Not rocking $300 kicks that are only aite to me.

Well god damn.... just got shipping for my Inertias this morning :lol:

Not worried about it though. I love my Mauves and most hate them. Sold my wave runners because I didn't like them (might regret that now though). Saw these inertias in an airport a week or so back, and I thought they looked dope af in person. Perfect summer colorway.

The Geode is ..more futuristic. So ..if you' re not thinking ahead of the times ..most people aren't gonna appreciate them ..because they're not cute and cuddly to look at, and the brilliance of the 700v2 will be lost on most. They aren't atrocities like those claw soled 451s that may or may not release lol. I'm glad only a few Geodes will be out there in real life shining at night

How you gonna call the Geode ahead of its time and how it's not appreciated because it's not cute and cuddly, then proceed to bash the 451s?

"The 451 is ..more futuristic. So ..if you' re not thinking ahead of the times ..most people aren't gonna appreciate them ..because they're not cute and cuddly to look at, and the brilliance of the 451 will be lost on most. They aren't atrocities like those ________that may or may not release lol. I'm glad only a few 451 will be out there in real life splashing at night"

Last edited:
entering all these raffles but mostly worried about the infant size. need a pair for my son and have a feeling these wont be easy to get for some reason.

Well god damn.... just got shipping for my Inertias this morning :lol:

Not worried about it though. I love my Mauves and most hate them. Sold my wave runners because I didn't like them (might regret that now though). Saw these inertias in an airport a week or so back, and I thought they looked dope af in person. Perfect summer colorway.
Inertia’s over og. Peace

kanye-west-4.gif

imo the geode's are a hit. I do not see where the hate stems from. I have a sick gut feeling prices will rise on geode's too once people get them in hand and start rocking them with all the right outfits.....

Just got my Inertias in from SNS and... ehhh. They're not bad but they don't grab me right away. Kind of subdued and something that needs to grow on me.

For $300, I need to like these a lot more than I currently do so they're gonna go back to SNS.
how much is return shipping?

imo the geode's are a hit. I do not see where the hate stems from. I have a sick gut feeling prices will rise on geode's too once people get them in hand and start rocking them with all the right outfits.....
Just bc someone doesn’t like them or think they’re trash doesn’t mean they hate them.

Just bc someone doesn’t like them or think they’re trash doesn’t mean they hate them.
ohhhhh you mean "hate" hate like- "I hate you so much I want to take you off the planet" hate.... I meant like "hatin" like street hating like, college kids on the corner just jockin a dude for wearing shaq shoes just because they from payless but that kid really just like shaqs for shaq

ohhhhh you mean "hate" hate like- "I hate you so much I want to take you off the planet" hate.... I meant like "hatin" like street hating like, college kids on the corner just jockin a dude for wearing shaq shoes just because they from payless but that kid really just like shaqs for shaq
Oh. I guess. The shape of the geodes is nice. Colorway big trash doe

I come in peace

It's a fine line in this thread. I see most people consistently talk trash about mauves and geodes the minute someone post about em and it's always the usual.

I think its 2 things.

Folks really aren't feeling the V2 design. I get it. I wasn't digging it when they first leaked either. I think the design is pretty top notch now when i tske a closer look given all of thr paneling on top of primeknit. But just a quick glance, with those thin 3M line layers. Quick glance, it kinda looks wack.

2nd issue is it seems folks don't dig darker/brown shoes. Mauves also sat hard...even could be had from sites for as low as 210 (with labor day codes).

torn between getting mauve or geodes. I guess whichever one I can find the cheapest in my sz 12 first will do. I like the color contrast more with the mauves. Anyone have any side by side pics of both for comparison?

Back
Top Bottom