Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I assume no real concert info on the Basketball shoes or the 451s? After the Black 700 V2s I'm not messing with anything until a new model drops.

the new calabasas pants are definitely not as roomy as the first. wanted to size up on the new ones but would be too long for my liking.

How long does it take for the 700s to break in? I wore mine for half a work day (6 hours) but was ready to get out of them after my shift.

F278B0EA-2BBB-4687-A168-3D59A69A091C.jpeg
FC2F105F-0D11-4A0F-A7A1-1879DEE73473.jpeg
If you guys want a change of pace..here’s pictures of some Yeezy sneakers I’m wearing tonight.

I'd say my feet more tired than hurt, but the arch would be one complaint. Especially when i'm standing almost the entire day. When I sat down though, they felt fine.

My arches hurt (flat feet) for a while when I first got them, but then they continually get more and more comfortable.

Check this out tho fazam...clays just showed up....if you slept...on god...you goofed. they immediately top 5 of all V2. and they not 5. Joints are art. even the see-thru part isn't that bad on them, albeit I wish it was filled in.

Check this out tho fazam...clays just showed up....if you slept...on god...you goofed. they immediately top 5 of all V2. and they not 5. Joints are art. even the see-thru part isn't that bad on them, albeit I wish it was filled in.

The see-thru stripe kills the entire shoe for me. Didn't even bother to try and purchase either of the Statics or the Clays. Although I will say, that April Fools pair of the Turtle Dove V2 had a see-thru stripe and I was digging those.

How dare you say top 5, then say the “see-thru part isn’t that bad.” There are at least 5 V2s that are perfection. Go to sleep.

Check this out tho fazam...clays just showed up....if you slept...on god...you goofed. they immediately top 5 of all V2. and they not 5. Joints are art. even the see-thru part ISN’T THAT BAD on them, albeit I wish it was filled in.
I can never understand how people talk about how great a shoe is then follow it up with such and such part of the shoe “isn’t that bad.” For me to talk about how great a shoe is it has to be perfection i.e. Air Max 90 Infrared or 1995 Concord.

Back
Top Bottom