Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
picked em up from fedex. with the amount of package theft these days (not from drivers, but from randoms), adidas out they minds putting clay/clay/clay all over the box.

D3XSuWEUIAA_0CK.jpg

I can never understand how people talk about how great a shoe is then follow it up with such and such part of the shoe “isn’t that bad.” For me to talk about how great a shoe is it has to be perfection i.e. Air Max 90 Infrared or 1995 Concord.
Meaning, isn't as bad as people have been whining. Perfection is relative.

picked em up from fedex. with the amount of package theft these days (not from drivers, but from randoms), adidas out they minds putting clay/clay/clay all over the box.

Yo seriously, I picked mine at a Walgreens with Fedex pickup/drop off. When I saw that label I was pissed because the employee at the counter noticed it too and asked all about it

For comfort..i gotta leave in the Yeezy Ortholite insoles on the 700v2. They need em...even with the BOOST.
But i do the opposite for 500s..i take the Yeezy Ortholites out..and the 500s are more comfy without em.

And the brown in the Geodes are like tree burk brown..with stone gray and navy. One of a kind..very classy looking . Wore em again this morning on this throwback fall like day.

Check this out tho fazam...clays just showed up....if you slept...on god...you goofed. they immediately top 5 of all V2. and they not 5. Joints are art. even the see-thru part isn't that bad on them, albeit I wish it was filled in.
I said this as well a few weeks before release. Clays definitely Top 5.

So youre standing for an entire day and youre blaming your shoes for sore feet.

K.

I said I stood in the Inertia’s for 6 hours; asking if they required a break-in period. Not only was your post unhelpful, you could’ve used that same time to post something more valuable.

Last edited:
My Clays from YS show they are still in California and the we’re supoosed to have been started moving 2 days ago... come on! Starting to worry I won’t get them again.

My Clays from YS show they are still in California and the we’re supoosed to have been started moving 2 days ago... come on! Starting to worry I won’t get them again.
I had the same thing happen to me on the Cream restock. You can check that email they send out. It should have a reference number or code when you click VIEW ORDER. You can track by that. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. I can tell you that I have MYCHOICE and my creams didn’t update until they were on the truck for delivery. 7 days later.

I had the same thing happen to me on the Cream restock. You can check that email they send out. It should have a reference number or code when you click VIEW ORDER. You can track by that. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. I can tell you that I have MYCHOICE and my creams didn’t update until they were on the truck for delivery. 7 days later.

I have UPS MyChoice and the last status update on it was on April 3rd at 2 am for “Departure Scan.” I feel like by now it should have make some sort of movement.

I have UPS MyChoice and the last status update on it was on April 3rd at 2 am for “Departure Scan.” I feel like by now it should have make some sort of movement.
I have the same thing. Mine still show they are in Baldwin Park. Been there since April 3 at 8pm. They will update. Funny thing is that I ordered the Calabasis pants and they are shipping completely separate from the shoes. I ordered at the same time and the pants are in LA and shoes are in Baldwin Park. I think the system is just really slow when YS ships. Could be wrong. My stuff is due here in Chicago on Tuesday by end of day. It originally said Today but I didn’t see any movement until April 3rd.

In no order:
Sesame
Blue tint
Zebra
Cream
Black no stripes
Both belugas

This is gonna sound crazy but I think sesames are perfection with jeans and only then to they belong on that list but with shorts or joggers they always miss the mark with me. Am I crazy?? Guess in that case that wouldn’t make them perfect to me

So my truforms are coming from across the pond. Should be here Monday. Super pumped. Coming DHL which is a new one.

My guess is they weren't selling as part of the Yeezy Season line, so they decided to market it as an Adidas shoe going forward. I still highly doubt it will fly off shelves

Back
Top Bottom