Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Try rubbing a tiny bit of dish soap and hot water on it with a toothbrush since 700s have good quality suede

P.s I never ever ever ever wear shoes I care about to crowded places, ever. Always rock my beaters lol

I’ll try that later. Scared to mess them up more rubbing a toothbrush on them though....

I wasn’t planning on wearing them out but it was a spur of the moment thing after a birthday dinner :smh:

26F00DC3-AA72-41BC-BB1B-9741CA5F8A52.jpeg

These for 7 hrs of wrestling/drinking.

500 and 700 are products of hype, and have no long term value. 350 V2 is a hyped shoe, but a sleek, timeless design. Not all colorways of the 350 are timeless, however. Example: Clays :sick: Static’s :sick:.... BUT most of the original forms of the 350 V2s are timeless colorways that will never get old. Triple Black V2 will be one of those colorways, If they are what we’ve seen so far.
what evidence do you have to support your claim that "350 V2 is a....sleek, timeless design"?
werent u jsut d riding the 700s the other week?
bri u got it all messed up. I never "d rode" ANY Adidas yeezy. they are ALL and will forever be inferior to the og Y1 and Y2. these adi yeezys are ALL filler. onky 700s that matter IMO are waves and mauves. and even those I could let go of without much of a thought so yea, u got the wrong guy. :lol:

as for the material, it's only practical for summer/spring use as opposed to year round.

what evidence do you have to support your claim that "350 V2 is a....sleek, timeless design"?

bri u got it all messed up. I never "d rode" ANY Adidas yeezy. they are ALL and will forever be inferior to the og Y1 and Y2. these adi yeezys are ALL filler. onky 700s that matter IMO are waves and mauves. and even those I could let go of without much of a thought so yea, u got the wrong guy. :lol:

as for the material, it's only practical for summer/spring use as opposed to year round.

350 V2 isn’t sleek? Are you ****in blind? My vision is the only proof I need.........

Agreed. People keep saying 350s are/will be timeless when their history has only been a handful of years. Meanwhile 500s and 700s are a byproduct of actual timeless silhouttes dating decades back. I just think people are attached to this feeling of being the first to be on the train and therefore convey that they are above the hype.
350 innovative. 700 elevated. 500/750 deflated

I’ll try that later. Scared to mess them up more rubbing a toothbrush on them though....

I wasn’t planning on wearing them out but it was a spur of the moment thing after a birthday dinner :smh:
Try a suede brush. Should help a little with minimal abrasion.

Wave runners > Salts > Analogs > Inertias > Mauves
Thats just my opinion.
All the 700 colorways are fire, unlike the other models.

Speaking of the Inertia’s I wore mine out last night and this idiot knocked into the toe of them at this crowded *** bar. Any way to get rid of that little scuff on the suedeish material on the toe cap?

He's an "idiot" because you wore them to a "crowded *** bar"?? Personally I don't wear anything to bar/clubs that I would be upset about if they get scuffed/stepped on. But hey that's just me.

Yeah that whole two tone midsole colorbocking ain’t the move. It worked on the wave runners but that’s it. Give me one solid color and some contrasting colored ovals.

Back
Top Bottom