Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
:rofl:Bro you must be a first timer on the foot apps.. lets you know you L soon as countdown is over.. unless you waitlisted.. could take a few hours
I’ve been really lucky with YS for a long time. Only ever tried on foot apps once and I got the W with the static’s. Couldn’t remember exactly how they timed it though.

This thread sucks on RD. Nothing but L talk and crying and blah blah blah... where’s the debates? Where’s the good ****? At least we got a couple decent pics out of it but damn... cry baby szn is not it.

This thread sucks on RD. Nothing but L talk and crying and blah blah blah... where’s the debates? Where’s the good ****? At least we got a couple decent pics out of it but damn... cry baby szn is not it.

In 2017.

What kind of debate do you want?

i'm not striking out so i got time

vantas 700s > black 350s

boom let's debate

You have a point but it’s still a lot better nowadays vs the days of 350 V1s which were far worse since a lot more people took Ls. Perhaps even worse than the people crying about Ls back then were the people that hit who would come out and brag about it or tell those people who took Ls that they needed to join a cook group and learn how to write scripts and whatnot... I’m honestly glad those days are looooong over.

First off, this is the first time in 7 months, Yeezy has dropped anything worth buying, so if you take an L, **** it, get your money up and pay resale. This is a good time to be in here and all the cry babies killing it.

C34C929C-92E2-4A85-86AB-7F862BBF7DF0.png
Corporate got em :nthat::nthat::nthat:
Let’s gooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom