• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
D8buoCVUEAInDwh.jpg

Hilarious how a lot of us were able to get thru splash for vantas easily but this is near impossible

Copped a 10.5 on ADC, checkout was smooth once I got past splash. Took an hour and 45 minutes for that though.

Holy.............I finally just got a YS order confirmation! I just wanted a pair to wear into the ground. YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took much effort to navigate through all the steps, had to try two different cards as by the time I first got one through it had been entered initially so long ago that the authorization had expired. Many attempts to actually complete the order. Keep at it boys!!!

**** I hate Friday releases! Struck out because I was giving a training at 10. 7 was my best chance and that was a ****show. I miss these mass releases.

My Citi took care of me. It did take a few phone calls and about 4 months. YS just never shipped my order after creating a tracking number for it. (creams). They told citi they would not ship but also would not refund. ?! So Citi eventually refunded with the charge back. The citi rep said this happens all the time with YS.

oh ok, im glad it worked out.
wow, they actually said theyre not gonna ship AND not gonna refund you? id b tempted to go to their offices and beat the brakes off that employee. what kinda ish is that. id sue YS instead lol. thats malicious. thats blatantly scamming people.

There is on way they expect you to sit here 3 hours right? I got 10mins left before I got a meeting smh

Holy.............I finally just got a YS order confirmation! I just wanted a pair to wear into the ground. YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took much effort to navigate through all the steps, had to try two different cards as by the time I first got one through it had been entered initially so long ago that the authorization had expired. Many attempts to actually complete the order. Keep at it boys!!!
But how long did it take you and what size???

Back
Top Bottom