Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
was contemplating copping vantas for my trip. copped me some sandals instead lmao. im officially washed

Gotta be over 30 not washed bro... sandals more comfortable than any sneaker bro including boost yeezy etc. sorry....

You guys are right, I def remember in the Off White thread him saying ther until recently he had never even spent more than 100 on shoes.

NT remembers everything lol

Footaction finally shipped this hour. I completed the impossible of ordering 1 from each foot site. Didnt try yeezy supply after it took over 2 hours to get Clay's with their new system.

Ive never really been a black sneaker type, but these in person are the ****. Photos do not do them justice. Raining tomoz and im rocking the **** out of them.

E0B62F07-3728-4CEC-9F44-F60FE5202E50.jpeg
8E957B79-1B07-4B67-BE2B-78BD0684DF1A.jpeg

Ive never really been a black sneaker type, but these in person are the ****. Photos do not do them justice. Raining tomoz and im rocking the **** out of them.

E0B62F07-3728-4CEC-9F44-F60FE5202E50.jpeg
8E957B79-1B07-4B67-BE2B-78BD0684DF1A.jpeg

I was finished with the V2’s but these pics right here got me...Might have to move a couple things and go after a pair...Not sure if I’d put them above the bred’s but man these look smooth af...

my first V2 and I gotta say they feel comfier out of the box. Very pleased to say the least.
I definitely feel comfortable in saying I prefer the v2 over the v1.

The comfort on the 700v2 is soo good..it’s why i said months ago after i got my Geodes, that the 700v2 was a better design than the 700v1.

But i also said how the Vantas aren’t as good as a lot of 700s...all suede no leather..absence of primeknit. They look good in pictures..but i saw them in real life on feet....Vantas are work sneakers..they’re not eye catching at all like the Geodes.

The comfort on the 700v2 is soo good..it’s why i said months ago after i got my Geodes, that the 700v2 was a better design than the 700v1.

But i also said how the Vantas aren’t as good as a lot of 700s...all suede no leather..absence of primeknit. They look good in pictures..but i saw them in real life on feet....Vantas are work sneakers..they’re not eye catching at all like the Geodes.
Static and geode arent primeknit either tho. Not sure why people keep saying this. Its mesh.

Static and geode arent primeknit either tho. Not sure why people keep saying this. Its mesh.
Adidas.com called Geodes black roller knit.
Vantas were called heavy gauge canvas.
Maybe they’re both mesh..but they look totally different. One dude posted closeup pics...the Vantas are stiffer because of the havy guage canvas.
For people that have both the Geode and Vanta..they know that the Geode clearly has better materials.

Weird, I had no shipping notice and now I get an email saying they are delivering today.

I have a feeling this is exactly what's going to happen to me with ADC. I've seen this happen and I've also seen it where I never gotten ship notice and the item showed up.

Back
Top Bottom