Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Can someone clear this up for me, I’ve always used GOAT to sell but I want to make an offer for a pair of Glow 350s, & I have enough credits to cover it, but the app isn’t showing an option to use my credits, only my linked method of payment, so will they charge my Apple Pay first, or take the credits? I know when you try to buy now they pull credits first, but what about offers?

Can someone clear this up for me, I’ve always used GOAT to sell but I want to make an offer for a pair of Glow 350s, & I have enough credits to cover it, but the app isn’t showing an option to use my credits, only my linked method of payment, so will they charge my Apple Pay first, or take the credits? I know when you try to buy now they pull credits first, but what about offers?

I am pretty sure it works the same way: your credits will be used up first.

Once the offer is accepted they’ll deduct the credit

Think they'll hit $400 by the end of the week? In need of a 5.5 , 9 and 10
To the 5.5....
C212AA8C-F1E7-43DA-B9EF-814F3AEB8838.gif

Yet, you're gaining attention for calling out a craving for attention. It's a delicate ecosystem. And you got 7k posts talking about attention :stoneface:
EVERYONE REP ME I WANT ATTENTION LOL. (not srs)

Last edited:
Reactions: JPS
Black v2 feel half size bigger than normal. Or maybe 1/4 , not enough to go TTS, but noticeably looser than most v2.

auntie lindas are pretty dingy... looks like they were killed working a softball dugout, machine washed on the hot cycle and finally got cooked in a drier and now nothing can save them...

Last edited:
I don’t even know how well the Yeezy basketballs will be for basketball...but i’m thinking I’d probably prefer hoopin in some 500s or some Vantas..cuz the Yeezy basketballs look like sneakers i’d wear in Syberia getting pulled by some dogs on a sled...they look like they’d keep your feet warm n cozy

Back
Top Bottom