Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Sounds like you twisted his post to fit your agenda. Either way, my point stands, as I am sticking to taking what he actually said, and calling it for what it is.

Don't have an angeda bro, not trying to twist things either lol just speaking my mind

As much as we dont like to admit it, we should all be thanking the occasional scarcity in quantity. If all of our collections were all of a sudden sitting at Payless shelves in a FSR I promise you it would lose the appeal for most. Look what they did with the Ultraboost. Those shoes are 50% off at the employee store. Sure everyone can have them now but the demand is lower.

Again, not saying everything should be limited. Also not saying that nothing should be limited. It's a balance. It's exactly why I'm glad they are restocking certain Yeezys and keeping others harder to grab intentionally.

Don't have an angeda bro, not trying to twist things either lol just speaking my mind

As much as we dont like to admit it, we should all be thanking the occasional scarcity in quantity. If all of our collections were all of a sudden sitting at Payless shelves in a FSR I promise you it would lose the appeal for most. Look what they did with the Ultraboost. Those shoes are 50% off at the employee store. Sure everyone can have them now but the demand is lower.

Again, not saying everything should be limited. Also not saying that nothing should be limited. It's a balance. It's exactly why I'm glad they are restocking certain Yeezys and keeping others harder to grab intentionally.

I hate all things limited, I think it's a stupid idea in life to build desire, same reason I dont wear diamonds while easily being able to afford them. I hate limited shoes and jumping thru hoops to get them, I hate limited action figures and the hoops to jump thru them which makes shoe buying look like child's play bcuz scalpers + bots equals insanity, I hate all that think limited and scarcity makes things desirable and so raise the price on things unnecessarily it's why if it wasn't for a shoe and plastic addiction I wouldn't collect crap

I hate all things limited, I think it's a stupid idea in life to build desire, same reason I dont wear diamonds while easily being able to afford them. I hate limited shoes and jumping thru hoops to get them, I hate limited action figures and the hoops to jump thru them which makes shoe buying look like child's play bcuz scalpers + bots equals insanity, I hate all that think limited and scarcity makes things desirable and so raise the price on things unnecessarily it's why if it wasn't for a shoe and plastic addiction I wouldn't collect crap

I guess you don’t enjoy collecting art then? Sounds like you got a lotta passion man.

Having collected art for most of my adult life I must have a different perspective than you. I personally enjoy the hunt, I think it’s fun and rewarding to grab a “grail” in any type of collection. But I understand some of your frustrations as well, especially when I strike out at grabbing something I wanted badly.

Butters Dope, Y’all Buggin’ :pimp:

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom