Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wonder what these will look like next to Lunds.
Dam thread got me gassed on 350s

D042285F-2498-4DF1-9DEE-0A9CF7EFFF65.jpeg
Adidas getting all you guys to buy the same silhouette and nearly identical colors is genius. Color variations are only slightly different if at all lol:rofl: Reminds of the scene from Nacho Libre when the nun says “my favorite color is light tan.”

76D961D3-65B1-4D6A-BCC5-17AC2091EC86.jpeg

Color variations are only slightly different if at all lol:rofl: Reminds of the scene from Nacho Libre when the nun says “my favorite color is light tan.”

Yea cuz oxford tan can look like potato sacks.
Light tan V1s would’ve been dope

Went from getting my 11.5 personal pair canceled on eastbay Saturday, to walking away with a new size 11 and a 25% off coupon this morning. Shout to out to Angela from eastbay customer service

Hope the true to size folks are right bout these. But beggars can’t be choosers lol

Edit: order confirmation just came in.

Last edited:
meh. XI have been slipping lower and lower into my list of fave jordans each year.

Agreed. I feel the same way. Just can’t do patent like I used to.

But they’re still a tried and true design/colorway that warrants retros.

I still like the XI's, they are too nostalgic for me. But will I pull out XI's to rock 3 days out of 7? No. lol

Agreed. I feel the same way. Just can’t do patent like I used to.

But they’re still a tried and true design/colorway that warrants retros.
u know whats crazy doe. i think the yambs and concords look so dope on others. just hate it on my feet. only Js i really rock w are prob 3 and 4 and sometimes 1s

Just got shipping from one of my eastbay orders. Not sure if it’s from my fiancé’s pair from Saturday or the one I ordered this morning

Went from getting my 11.5 personal pair canceled on eastbay Saturday, to walking away with a new size 11 and a 25% off coupon this morning. Shout to out to Angela from eastbay customer service

Hope the true to size folks are right bout these. But beggars can’t be choosers lol

Edit: order confirmation just came in.

Just got shipping from one of my eastbay orders. Not sure if it’s from my fiancé’s pair from Saturday or the one I ordered this morning

Thanks for the play by play.

Back
Top Bottom