Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
If all those restocked, I wouldn't even know which one to focus on 1st. I'd figure the whole world would be trying for 750's to start with. Thinking I should just try to focus on 1.0's from the start.

Mans came to his rescue like
216460.jpg

**** all that, if it’s a restock, I need Glow 350s, but I won’t be mad at Yeezy Basketballs tho, it really seems pointless for them to drop a timer for a restock, they could have just done that randomly like they used to back in the day, the fact that adidas has the timer as well just points to something new, just being optimistic.

Wow, just got called into work. Have to be there 1hr before the drop. No way will I be able to sit on splash page all day. :angry:

If it's a v1, STRAIGHT FOR THE MOONROCKS
those things are hard rock man. they're a weird a$s color that don't correlate well w/ a lot if stuff. oxford tans are way more wearable and i personally like the way moonrocks look more.

edit: i wouldn't recommend anyone paying resale for moonrocks b/c they lack practicality.

those things are hard rock man. they're a weird a$s color that don't correlate well w/ a lot if stuff. oxford tans are way more wearable and i personally like the way moonrocks look more.

edit: i wouldn't recommend anyone paying resale for moonrocks b/c they lack practicality.

I'll wear the Moonrocks with whatever!

Back
Top Bottom