Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
cancelled 2 straight static orders... can't tell if its cause I ordered zebras or if my card wants to think its fraudulent

There are a million better ways to do this :lol:
Just do what you did before and give access to people in the app (like they did for butters and beluga 2.0s and sesames)
Or just do a raffle like SNKRS
Or just have all shoes up for one big drop instead of making it go all day
Or just open the flood gates right away and let people try to check out and use some sort of bot detection like other sites do
Or at least have a release schedule so people can go away and try to come back for the release of the shoe they actually want
they did it right w/ human race line a few months back. just randomly dropped a ton of kicks one day. idky they won't just follow that model; it just seems more easy that way.

thanks! Sorry I prob sounded like I was bragging and that wasnt my intention. I literally have never gotten through the splash. When I got to the info page, I had to type everything in and was totally expecting to be cart jacked.........I really cant believe I got through

nah most of us can tell when someone is bragging and its pretty obvious yours is honest excitement. If I dont have the luck of copping myself I like to live vicariously through others for the morning lol congrats dude

still in line on my phone, but i got kicked out of ys for having too many windows open. Can't get back in

There are a million better ways to do this :lol:
Just do what you did before and give access to people in the app (like they did for butters and beluga 2.0s and sesames)
Or just do a raffle like SNKRS
Or just have all shoes up for one big drop instead of making it go all day
Or just open the flood gates right away and let people try to check out and use some sort of bot detection like other sites do
Or at least have a release schedule so people can go away and try to come back for the release of the shoe they actually want

They're making us wait on the splash screen for hours for a long time. I don't see them making it easy and end in 10 minutes. I think their game plan is to get traffic to their site (now YS) as long as possible.

Back
Top Bottom