Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
You liking them or anybody's opinion on how nice they are has nothing to do with the term bricks. Brick is determined by resale value, which in this case, it is
I guess if that's what this new terminology means lol. If people still making a small profit barely above retail, why call them bricks then? One would assume the term "brick" to be a shoe where resellers lose money

I guess if that's what this new terminology means lol. If people still making a small profit barely above retail, why call them bricks then? One would assume the term "brick" to be a shoe where resellers lose money

I guess, if you really wanted to be technical about it lol. But making $5 profit and wasting time to order, list, sold, ship, and wait for payment is worth it...

I have an old bypass link with a $160 jacket but it’s not refreshing. If I complete order with just the clays, will I still get charged for the jacket?

You Are:

A: In Line to Purchase (please do not refresh)
B: In the Waiting Room (please do not refresh)
C: Hiding a Child (let that boy come home)

Were clays on that leaked list?

I do not know the schedule for YS. But it looks like ADC should have a few coming up. Utility Black 700's were next on the schedule, but not loaded yet apparently. So it might just be the Static 700's and Antila 350's (which are next up on the list).

Back
Top Bottom