Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
one of my YS bookmarks actually took me to the check out page but i get put in line when i hit complete order. so its still like before in a sense. i hope that if i do get through though it goes straight to order confirmation

Thats what I had too... but it just won't complete the god damn order. All address, CC, shipping info already in there... just need a confirmation!

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 7.38.23 AM.png

After I hit complete order on YS

Any reason why Apple Pay doesn’t seem to be working on YS? I click it and nothing happens. I have to hit checkout.

they work, they just dont get you past the queue anymore. once you get past it the first time you can keep going back and skipping the line
Thats good if you get passed once manual and want multiples. The struggle is even getting passed it the first time. It used to be VIP entrance. Now its Wait One Skip One with extra cover charge haha

I had the wheel spinning for awhile like 15 mins and just refreshed it because I had to go. Like a minute after I refreshed it went to the next screen and was able to check out
You think I should hit refresh too? I’ve been in queue since I first got the email they dropped and still nothing

Homeboy hit me up last second so was able to get his size using the carts I had open once I got through. Good way to practice for other drops.

Adidas took my selected size off and I can’t select it anymore. Did it happen to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom