Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
A comparison pic for those who were asking.

Probably going to end up returning clouds and citrin. They are all nice and different enough, but if I wanted to wear a V2, they’d be so far down my list I doubt they’d ever get worn.

BBEE6270-6A44-4A4C-A5CE-BB966A388485.jpeg
shoot what size is your clouds...i'd pay retail + shipping for em, wish i didnt have work that day or i woulda got em smh

Got my clouds on Tuesday from the app.
Received tracking email Monday night
No dice on mine being packed/shipped today, leaving for a week on the 30th too. Hopefully they get shipped tomorrow, arrive Saturday. If theyre shipping for South Carolina, GA should be easy 2 day.

Thank you! this pic makes me appreciate the Statics and Citrins the most.
A comparison pic for those who were asking.

Probably going to end up returning clouds and citrin. They are all nice and different enough, but if I wanted to wear a V2, they’d be so far down my list I doubt they’d ever get worn.

BBEE6270-6A44-4A4C-A5CE-BB966A388485.jpeg

hope all; yaw hating on the grey anatomy 700s aren't trying to cop the vomit pack 350s up there

Even though I was able to get them, clouds were still too hard to get. We need to go back to that stretch of releases Towards the end of last year: sesames, zebra, and semi frozen yellows. I don’t even think the footsites put up the “hang tight” splash page. That’s was a wonderful time to
be alive.

Wish I had been looking at Yeezys then.

Folks want WAY too much for all of those even in undesirable size 14.

Those all sound like names of demons lol.

I like the Yeezreels.

Off topic - can I get some help since this is an active thread. I've never resold any sneaker before until I tried to recently. I used StockX to try and off a pair of DS Kyrie 1s that I don't plan on hooping in anytime soon because I just have too many hoop shoes in rotation. Apparently it got denied during verification process because it showed signs of wear (it was purchased in-store so maybe it was a pair somebody tried on). Now I'm gonna be charged a 15% fee and $13.95 dollars for return shipping. Is there any way to get these charges waived? Or am I just unlucky as hell? I tried to sell a pair of sneakers for under retail and now I'm essentially paying to not sell my sneakers. This is why I've never resold anything :emoji_sob:

Unless you have had a good track record with them (frequent buyer/seller) that you can use as leverage, I dont think theres any way. Perhaps email them in a respectful manner and see if you can finesse a 1 time pardon. Honestly just seems that something is off with your story or you could have done a better job in preparing the shoe to look mint DS condition

I really wish they would stop doing the clear stripe... I hate being able to see the inside of the shoe.

The black/red and the new glow/reflective are pretty cool to me, but I wouldn't ever wear the glow because of the stripe.

Off topic - can I get some help since this is an active thread. I've never resold any sneaker before until I tried to recently. I used StockX to try and off a pair of DS Kyrie 1s that I don't plan on hooping in anytime soon because I just have too many hoop shoes in rotation. Apparently it got denied during verification process because it showed signs of wear (it was purchased in-store so maybe it was a pair somebody tried on). Now I'm gonna be charged a 15% fee and $13.95 dollars for return shipping. Is there any way to get these charges waived? Or am I just unlucky as hell? I tried to sell a pair of sneakers for under retail and now I'm essentially paying to not sell my sneakers. This is why I've never resold anything :emoji_sob:

i have a good track record. 100% passed. i had some rejected xx3s sent back to me. the xx3 came out in a day when people still tried on shoes. and they had a white sole. but stockx said they were used. stockx didnt charge me the 15% (courtesy for my track record) but charged me the return shipping. i emailed them saying they trash cause these shoes are new and im the og owner. they dont care. i wouldnt bother fighting it too much.

sidenote: still waiting on shipping notice from my clouds app win. also nothing from yeezysupply on citrin. they slow as hell

After seeing both the Citrin and Cloud Whites in person, I have to say the Cloud White is a much cleaner colorway. The Citrin is all over the place, my mind is trying to process it but it just doesn’t make sense; pinkish, tannish, yellow hits in some spots, grey hits in others, and a random green stripe to boot. Anyone who says they’re almost identical to the Lundmarks is god damn colorblind. They might grow on me, but at first glance I’m not feeling them. The Cloud Whites are way better.

Last edited:
After selling off all my yeezys, I got the itch again.
Prices in my size for the RF citrins are good enough to take a swing. I like the whacked out colors better than the straight arrows. I’d rather have these than the clouds.

Under $500 so here we go...

im surprised they charged you 15% I've had issues with StockX and stuff returned to me. I've had to pay the shipping but they always waive the 15%

Returning to adc do you leave the return label thats on the outside of the box there or rip it off and put it inside?

Returning to adc do you leave the return label thats on the outside of the box there or rip it off and put it inside?

Take all that **** off and print the return label off of ADC. That's all you need.

edit: and the packing slip that prints with the label

Back
Top Bottom