Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Man I’ve somehow managed to take an L on literally EVERY black-based 350 going back to both Pirate Black V1 releases. At this point, I’m not even mad, I’m actually impressed with my streak, especially given how much more stock of 350s are available in V2 releases nowadays lol
Don't feel bad I've struck out on every 350 in my size. First win for self :lol: I haven't tried for every color and sometimes TBF sizes aren't available :smh:

Been stuck on "YOU'RE HEADED TO THE CART" since 4:30 am on dsg. Now stuck on "YOUR HEADING TO CUSTOMER SIGN IN" for 30 min lol

Is there going to be a huge size difference between a 13 vs 14?

I bought Lundmarks in 14 and they fit a little loose in the upper and have right at .5" toe end.

Copped a 12 on DSG at 9:00 EST after an hour+ wait between the line, add to cart, member checkout, payment processing. Got confirmation email, praying no cancellation.

This is reminding me of the last zebra drop. Rumors of a ton of pairs but still a huge headache to try and cop. Hardly anywhere to cop in the states besides ftl/fa/champs, adidas/ys and a few boutiques. These are still one of the more sought after v2s. I think the trend will be similar to the last zebra drop in terms of the prices

Dsg with the W. Just checked out. Took a minute but was very smooth. I did guest checkout with a cc for sz 11. Didn't jump in line til about an hr ago tops.

Anyone who won on the Adidas App, can you check your order status and see what your order status is? Mine says Payment Verification, which is what happened to me 2 months ago with the clouds, and it cancelled. I can't deal with more BS from Adidas. It was a gift for my gf two months ago, and it's a gift for my gf again.

First one says “Processed”, second one says “Open”.
Both have same bill/ship address, different email address and different card. ADC doesnt care about same address. Just need different card and different email address.
Honestly if same thing happened last time, same will happen again. Check billing address format on ADC acct to Billing Statement address, call ADC cust service and get them to check/update info. Be proactive.
Good Luck.

Back
Top Bottom