Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Do you guys go one size up in the 350s? I'm 9.5 for everything Nike. I got a size 10 for the Creams and it feels too big in the sense that the toe part of the shoe after wearing it since release has started to curl up because it's too big in the front. I got a 9.5 in the Yeezreel and it feels way too tight. I am thinking that I have to break it in and it'll feel better eventually. But as I wore it for a few days it was uncomfortable. I got a 10 in the Yecheil and it feels just right. But I imagine once I break it in it'll feel too big like the Creams.

I know there hasn't been much chatter about these, but my Carbon Blues arrived today. I had to cop it's the only other colorway so far besides the wave runners that I like in the 700s model.
carbon blue.jpg

I know there hasn't been much chatter about these, but my Carbon Blues arrived today. I had to cop it's the only other colorway so far besides the wave runners that I like in the 700s model.
carbon blue.jpg
There just hasn't been a colorway yet that's for me with this shoe but it looks really nice there.

Thoughts of these in hand?

I like em, even better in person. Wave Runners were my only pair, hated all the other colorways till this one. The blue just " pops" if thats the term people say lol. I also don't have many blue kicks in my rotation so it added to the temptation of purchasing.

carbon blue.jpg

This pic's got me excited for my pair that's coming in tomorrow. Wasn't a big fan of 700s but this week alone I got these and the Inertias from the eBay deal.

Went to FTL to pick up my reserved pair and they had a different name under the code on their paper than the name on my phone. The name on my phone was my name. The name on the paper was different. Same arrival code.

Is this a scam? I’ve never had this happen.

Does anyone know who the district or regional manager of Tuttle Creek Footlocker in Columbus, OH is? Have any contact info such as email? I would love to talk with someone about my situation.

I’ve attempted to utilize customer service by phone, chat and email. The wait time on the phone is a joke and customer service online is unaccessible at the moment for some reason.

I’m just looking for an explanation.

Any help is appreciated.

Does anyone know who the district or regional manager of Tuttle Creek Footlocker in Columbus, OH is? Have any contact info such as email? I would love to talk with someone about my situation.

I’ve attempted to utilize customer service by phone, chat and email. The wait time on the phone is a joke and customer service online is unaccessible at the moment for some reason.

Any help is appreciated.
The store manager or assistant store manager should be able to supply you with that info.

mannnn...im trying to see if i should pay resale for the aliens or just wait for the v3's... looking like ill need to drop 500-600... anyone here know where i can cop either one for about 5?

Say what you want about the Yeschifilas... I copped my reserve at lunch, fell in love... As soon I left work, I hunted down 2 more before I was content. Still want a second pair of Aliens but I’m content for 2019. Curious about the v3 but not thirsty... looks like a pair I would scuff up instantly and no longer enjoy.

Any help is appreciated.
Footlocker system sucks, I’d just make a new account to avoid that easiest solution then asking to talk to all these people

probably completely pointless, but I'm already up this late so I'll check YS for the next 20 minutes. I assume zebras will be at 10, but I also set an alarm for 7 regardless.

carbon blue.jpg

Not for me, but it was an Auto-Cop for the Wife since pics released! Glad I got one! So Clean!

Back
Top Bottom