Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Okay Adidas is playing with me now. Scheduled for today, pushed back to the 31st and still in label created stage
I was just about to ask if anyone was dealing with that or just me but I guess not. Only reason I sold my DS pair was the day adidas sent me confirmation so they better ship.

For those with both aliens and azaels which do you like better in person? About to use that ebay code to grab 1....thanks

For those with both aliens and azaels which do you like better in person? About to use that ebay code to grab 1....thanks
I don’t own the V3s but have the Aliens, and they are incredibly comfortable. The Aliens have boost and the V3s don’t.

Also, the Azaels are more likely to release again soon. The Aliens might take much longer to release again, if ever.

I’d go with the 380.

I don’t own the V3s but have the Aliens, and they are incredibly comfortable. The Aliens have boost and the V3s don’t.

Also, the Azaels are more likely to release again soon. The Aliens might take much longer to release again, if ever.

I’d go with the 380.
Was leaning that way to be honest

Just used the eBay coupon and grabbed a pair of 380s for 390 shipped. Not to bad. On stock x after fees was like 465 in my size. Person had over a hundred feedback all positive So we shall see. Haven't used eBay in years because of the scammers but that coupon pulled me bsck in this one time. Would never sell on ebay though no protection as seller really got burned a few times on there selling other stuff smh.

I keep going back and forth on resell for the v3’s. i Wish I had one of those ebay coupons

if they had boost i probably would’ve copped already but the lack thereof is holding me back

Im sure they’re still comfy but boost has really spoiled me.

I was just about to ask if anyone was dealing with that or just me but I guess not. Only reason I sold my DS pair was the day adidas sent me confirmation so they better ship.
There’s a few of us.... I’ve been trying for these for 2 years, wouldn’t pay resale on anything cause of all the good fakes, but damn I’m pulling for you too

Okay Adidas is playing with me now. Scheduled for today, pushed back to the 31st and still in label created stage
Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh same here!
There’s a few of us.... I’ve been trying for these for 2 years, wouldn’t pay resale on anything cause of all the good fakes, but damn I’m pulling for you too

You guys talking about the Zebras? This is craziness.Some people already got their pairs and everything. Hoping we eventually got ours.

Why do you think the Azael's will release again soon but the Aliens won't?
Jon Wexler, the head of Yeezy, said the Aliens were done releasing but didn’t say a peep about the Azaels. The Aliens might release again but it might be a while.

In regards to the Azaels I’ve heard rumors of a January release. The release on Monday was super limited so it makes sense that they’d drop again. Heck, even the Aliens dropped a few weeks after the initial drop.

This is all speculative of course, but if I had to put my money on it, I’d say the Azaels release again soon and definitely before the Aliens.

I keep going back and forth on resell for the v3’s. i Wish I had one of those ebay coupons

if they had boost i probably would’ve copped already but the lack thereof is holding me back

Im sure they’re still comfy but boost has really spoiled me.
Missing out on a lot of nice shoes if you refuse to buy shoes without boost.

Just used the eBay coupon and grabbed a pair of 380s for 390 shipped. Not to bad. On stock x after fees was like 465 in my size. Person had over a hundred feedback all positive So we shall see. Haven't used eBay in years because of the scammers but that coupon pulled me bsck in this one time. Would never sell on ebay though no protection as seller really got burned a few times on there selling other stuff smh.
How do you get coupon ?

Missing out on a lot of nice shoes if you refuse to buy shoes without boost.

I have way too many shoes that dont get worn because the comfort isn’t there. I’ve stopped buying J’s altogether because those things feel like cardboard to me. this being a Yeezy shoe I wish they would’ve stuck with boost. like many here I have too many shoes and am very selective when going for a new personal purchase. With that being said, it’s not the determining factor but it does weigh a lot when deciding.
I like these but not sure if I $500 like them, in the end it’s all about money and how much can you afford.

My zebras are shipping out of CA. Gonna take a minute for them to get to WI

Some of you in here got them yesterday, I’m scheduled to get mine Friday :lol: oh well

Weird I'm in CA and mine shipped from PITTSTON, PA. Got here yesterday and yecheils got here on the 24th

You and I are almost at the same strikeout rate for SNS.
I only got lucky with BLK NR.

Every time I miss a shoe
CC22B314-ED4A-4B07-95AA-9B34F851D0A2.jpeg

I have way too many shoes that dont get worn because the comfort isn’t there. I’ve stopped buying J’s altogether because those things feel like cardboard to me. this being a Yeezy shoe I wish they would’ve stuck with boost. like many here I have too many shoes and am very selective when going for a new personal purchase. With that being said, it’s not the determining factor but it does weigh a lot when deciding.
I like these but not sure if I $500 like them, in the end it’s all about money and how much can you afford.
Gotta tell you there’s a few companies who’s making boost insoles, they changed up the game with Jordan’s for me, I feel you with J’s not being comfortable vs boost, now I’ve got the best of both worlds.

Jon Wexler, the head of Yeezy, said the Aliens were done releasing but didn’t say a peep about the Azaels. The Aliens might release again but it might be a while.

In regards to the Azaels I’ve heard rumors of a January release. The release on Monday was super limited so it makes sense that they’d drop again. Heck, even the Aliens dropped a few weeks after the initial drop.

This is all speculative of course, but if I had to put my money on it, I’d say the Azaels release again soon and definitely before the Aliens.

He never said anything about the Statics not releasing again, and we've yet to see those restock.

Seconding the comment that QC on these zebras is lacking. First thing I noticed is a small brown stain on the right toebox, which tbh I could deal with. The bigger issue is that the PK was stiched/glued noticeably closer to the midsole on the left shoe, making it significantly tighter. It's like I'm wearing two different sizes smh

Attachments

• IMG_0949.JPG
    IMG_0949.JPG
    261.2 KB · Views: 202
Back
Top Bottom