Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Shoes came in this morning. Very nice in hand, kind of feel a little cheap when comparing then to the v1 or v2 but I guess that is why they are a lower price. But not taking away from the shoe for the 200 dollar price point you can't beat it. Sizing I'm usually a 9.5 in 350 and a 9 in v1 and v2. These Def run small. They have a super snug fit. So I went with the 9.5 and that was snug but a good snug if that makes any sense lol. The 9 straight up hurt my foot and I have a skinny narrow foot. Hope that helps you guys out. I still Think the waverunner is the goat 700, static 700 right behind that and These third.

Post got me nervous not gonna lie. Whole time scrolling through I expected to see a pic of them after they fell in the dirty slush.

i

Enh, I have no faith in PayPal and eBay, personally. Been through way too many shenanigans as a buyer and a seller with them to put the onus on them to make things right. Granted, that’s just my personal experience though.

Yeah, eBay is a seller's nightmare. I'd never sell on there.
I've never had issues as a buyer in 15 years.
Just gotta know how to legit check shoes and/or know someone who can & who to buy from.

PO

Got my daughter a pair of Zebras through recent ADC app raffle/restock for Christmas. They were delivered today and they are a half size too big. She was excited to get them. I got her an 8.5 and she needs a 8 I think. I’ve hit up some people locally and no one wants trade even with me throwing in $20 for their troubles. Major fail by Dad ugh. 😭

Not sure what to do yet.

Got my daughter a pair of Zebras through recent ADC app raffle/restock for Christmas. They were delivered today and they are a half size too big. She was excited to get them. I got her an 8.5 and she needs a 8 I think. I’ve hit up some people locally and no one wants trade even with me throwing in $20 for their troubles. Major fail by Dad ugh. 😭

Not sure what to do yet.
Wait for her feet to grow a little bit.

Not sure what to do yet.

add or change to a thicker insole..

Not sure what to do yet.
Upmatic rebounce insoles(get the thick ones) or like homeboy said let her grow into them.

Someone was good this year

Attachments

• 1EBDD6BC-B86D-4399-9DF6-6704B51AAAD7.jpeg
    1EBDD6BC-B86D-4399-9DF6-6704B51AAAD7.jpeg
    353.9 KB · Views: 618
ehh eBay is full of power sellers, while not guaranteed it aint that bad., especially since many of them have return policies.
Yeah if fake can always return. I'm never worried as a buyer you can always get your money back. now selling on there is another case

Post got me nervous not gonna lie. Whole time scrolling through I expected to see a pic of them after they fell in the dirty slush.
Lol my dogs ran past on the way in the house and splashed dirt all over the side of one box and some dirt on the toe box of one pair smh. Lighting in my house sucked so went outside to get better pics.

For anyone who believes this I have prime ocean front property in Arizona that I’d be willing to sell you.

I believe that beach front property more than this, we all know Ye ain't coming back and scientifically it's been proven that it's only a matter of time before Cali is an island

Back
Top Bottom