Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So if their tag is attached, they can authenticate the tag and look at your account to see you bought them from their platform. They should refund you immediately right? Have they responded to you about that? Are they shipping the shoes back to you?
Word. If they receive a shoe with a stock x tag all they SHOULD be doing is authenticating the tag and that it hasn't been altered/removed. Anything beyond that means they dont even trust themselves.

I bought a pair of Belugas off StockX in August and they seem real to me, but now you guys got me nervous lmfao.

I heard all the horror stories about stockx but me personally "knock on wood" i never had any issues buying or selling....i even had a few pair i got on a bid but they send me my money back based on the seller sending fraudulent/non DS/ or whatever the reason sneakers...so i mean...stockx been good to me

I never had an issue with stockx until last month. They make you go through 4-5 email escalations before they do something. They’re pushing a lot of volume and this was bound to occur.

Goat prices are higher because they’re better lol.
That and I feel like the lower end sellers still have to upload photos of the shoe/box label/tag. Less undercutting since they go by increments of $5 instead of $1. Just to name a few things off the top of my head. I know before goat used to be strictly shoes but I see now that they're doing some clothing. I do think stockx just has so many different things they try to authenticate (cards, bags, watches, shoes, clothing..) that the authentication process is bound to be quick just to get products to the buyers.

Y’all don’t value your money anyways payin double and triple the retail price of shoes that drop every month. Smh...It’s not like y’all gonna stand up for yourself and stop feeding these crooks. Back to the yeezys man damn.

I bought a pair of Belugas off StockX in August and they seem real to me, but now you guys got me nervous lmfao.

LOL, maaan same here. Seems fine to me but still....

side note, don’t think this whole thing with the 380 aliens and glow speckles is a for sure thing. My pair from YS (initial release) doesn’t have it.

F4F16095-4E54-4A52-995E-5F2D24CD057A.jpeg
Today’s wear

LOL, maaan same here. Seems fine to me but still....

side note, don’t think this whole thing with the 380 aliens and glow speckles is a for sure thing. My pair from YS (initial release) doesn’t have it.
Did you hit it with a UV LIGHT? It takes a few sec and doesn’t glow super bright.

I'm hopping mad right now at StockX...

1.) StockX sends me a pair of 380 Aliens size 10.5.

2.) They're a half size too big so I resell them on GOAT.

3.) GOAT says they're a replica and sends them back to me.

4.) I tell GOAT they're from StockX and have the green tag still attached. They don't care.

5.) I tell StockX they sent me replicas and did not pass verification at GOAT.

6.) StockX doubles down and says they're legit quoting "shoes were mass produced in large quantities and will have manufacturing variances throughout the shoes".

7.) I resell them back to StockX with the green tag still attached and now their own people say they're fake quoting "too many variances in material and construction when compared to authorized, retail items"!

This is UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I was a huge stockx advocate until recently. I bought a Kith product and once received I didn’t like the color turned it right around and sold it back on stockx, and they came back and said it was folded wrong and washed, but it still had all manufactures tags and stockx tag. They went a few rounds adding new information each time I addressed the initial issue. They charged me the inflated shipping fee which they credited after 4-5 rounds of emails. We got to a point where they said if I had an issue with the product I had to notify them within 3 days of receipt. (The product I bought shipped and authenticated to me faster than any purchase I ever made with stockx. My assumption is they ran this through their NYC drop off and if they authenticate there, I got scammed. I asked them where my order came from and they wouldn’t tell me.)

I charged them back against my credit card and told them I was doing this. They have a zero chargeback policy and suspended my account. To put this in perspective I’ve bought and sold tens of thousands of dollars (no I’m not a reseller I have a large collection) and had 100% authentication and a member for basically the entire time stockx has been around.

Something isn’t right with that business now and I’m sure it’ll come out later what’s actually going on. They hired in a new CEO....but if they can’t authenticate, they don’t have a business.

Personally, I’d say charge them back and if everyone does this they’ll fix their business. If not, it’ll continue to get worse.

had something similar to both of your situations happen to me. bought a pair of AJKOs from them, didnt like them and sold them back, but they rejected for light stains when it was sold to me that way. super infuriating that they cant accept fault or responsibility.

ducktales ducktales what was the result of your chargeback? I'm currently in the process with mine

had something similar to both of your situations happen to me. bought a pair of AJKOs from them, didnt like them and sold them back, but they rejected for stains when it was sold to me tha way. super infuriating that they cant accept fault or responsibility.

ducktales ducktales what was the result of your chargeback? I'm currently in the process with mine

they have a zero tolerance for chargebacks policy. so they will most likely ban you if they refuse to help u and u file a chargeback.
theyre a bunch of criminals.

they have a zero tolerance for chargebacks policy. so they will most likely ban you if they refuse to help u and u file a chargeback.
theyre a bunch of criminals.
yep I'm well aware. I'm only out like $120 by being stuck with these shoes but it's more about the principle for me. unbelievable they think they can continue ****ing people like this.

I didn't want to post pics because I didn't want to turn this into a LC thread but here you go:

Legit pairs: the translucent tape backing that covers the holes in the upper around the toe box do not have holes in them.
Fake pairs: the tape will have holes in the clear tape.

Legit pairs: the tiny hexagon dot pattern on the bottom boost will have a light circle around the dot on legit pairs.
Fake pairs: no circle around the dot pattern.

Legit pairs: the light green drip pattern on then midsole will be more pronounced.
Fake pairs: the drip pattern is more faint.

Note: The replica pair I received from StockX is the one with the green tag on it. As you can see the boxes are even different. I have no idea now StockX let this slip through.

Hope this helps!

Wow, this whole situation is dumb. I don't get what's so hard for them to just admit that they got something wrong and just take it back. We're not expecting them or even GOAT to be 100 percent all the time. Slips ups are bound to happen so the least they can do is just admit that they got it wrong and make it right.

Doesnt GOAT take pictures of the shoes before they send em out to customers? Thought I read that somewhere so people dont scam them by returning shoes that werent in the same condition as when they were sent.

Wow, this whole situation is dumb. I don't get what's so hard for them to just admit that they got something wrong and just take it back. We're not expecting them or even GOAT to be 100 percent all the time. Slips ups are bound to happen so the least they can do is just admit that they got it wrong and make it right.
HubrIs will be stock x and goat achilles and demise

yep I'm well aware. I'm only out like $120 by being stuck with these shoes but it's more about the principle for me. unbelievable they think they can continue ****ing people like this.
U from chicago boss?u trying do a nt cook train so we all can eat?im willing to hold spots and watch ghost chairs lol

Doesnt GOAT take pictures of the shoes before they send em out to customers? Thought I read that somewhere so people dont scam them by returning shoes that werent in the same condition as when they were sent.
Yes if there’s an issue with the order that doesn’t involve it being a replica.

I'm hopping mad right now at StockX...

1.) StockX sends me a pair of 380 Aliens size 10.5.

2.) They're a half size too big so I resell them on GOAT.

3.) GOAT says they're a replica and sends them back to me.

4.) I tell GOAT they're from StockX and have the green tag still attached. They don't care.

5.) I tell StockX they sent me replicas and did not pass verification at GOAT.

6.) StockX doubles down and says they're legit quoting "shoes were mass produced in large quantities and will have manufacturing variances throughout the shoes".

7.) I resell them back to StockX with the green tag still attached and now their own people say they're fake quoting "too many variances in material and construction when compared to authorized, retail items"!

This is UNBELIEVABLE!!!
This would have me ready to got to jail. You might gotta Take that ride up there. Sike naw don't do that. But yea that's terrible man sorry.

Back
Top Bottom