Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Doesnt GOAT take pictures of the shoes before they send em out to customers? Thought I read that somewhere so people dont scam them by returning shoes that werent in the same condition as when they were sent.

If you have a high enough rating you don't have to. But yes, you normally would. GOAT uses machine learning as another method of legit checking (on top of physically legit checking the shoes once its reached their warehouse).

I’m thinking about doing the Yeezy Mafia preorder for the Yeshaya Reflectives because I’ve struck out on every RF pair. It’s a 250 pre order fee so I’m not crazy about that, what do you guys think about using their service?

The fee is 250 plus 220 retail. I dont even think resale price will be that high. The SNS raffle is up. You prolly got no chance in hell of winning but its worth a shot. Then try on Yeezysupply whenever that drops.

I’m thinking about doing the Yeezy Mafia preorder for the Yeshaya Reflectives because I’ve struck out on every RF pair. It’s a 250 pre order fee so I’m not crazy about that, what do you guys think about using their service?

that would end up costing $475. doubt they'll be over $400 on stockx/goat after release.

I feel like resale on the RF Yeshayas isn’t gonna be crazy. Not sure I’d pay that much upfront for those, but that’s just me.

had something similar to both of your situations happen to me. bought a pair of AJKOs from them, didnt like them and sold them back, but they rejected for light stains when it was sold to me that way. super infuriating that they cant accept fault or responsibility.

ducktales ducktales what was the result of your chargeback? I'm currently in the process with mine

Short story, charged them back through Amex and they refunded me. Long story, I told them I was going to charge them back. They threatened suspension of my account due to their no charge back policy. I didn’t care and went forward. My account is suspended, I can still access my account, just can’t buy and sell. I use Goat now and honestly I’m buying less and fine with it.

Whoever says 350s are dead are a lame,go listen to drake sing.350s are the most comfy walking work sh0es earth has ever made.it took 50 million to create the tech.hmm are the jordan 5 6 or 1 d3ad?
no Disrespect but imo 350s are trash, no comfort whatsoever for me personally, I sold all my 350s, my feet would get splinters if I walked a lot, 700s are the only comfort yeezy imo , 500 Comfort trash too

I'm hopping mad right now at StockX...

1.) StockX sends me a pair of 380 Aliens size 10.5.

2.) They're a half size too big so I resell them on GOAT.

3.) GOAT says they're a replica and sends them back to me.

4.) I tell GOAT they're from StockX and have the green tag still attached. They don't care.

5.) I tell StockX they sent me replicas and did not pass verification at GOAT.

6.) StockX doubles down and says they're legit quoting "shoes were mass produced in large quantities and will have manufacturing variances throughout the shoes".

7.) I resell them back to StockX with the green tag still attached and now their own people say they're fake quoting "too many variances in material and construction when compared to authorized, retail items"!

This is UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I thought I was having a bad day until I read this man

i used to rep StockX a lot, not anymore after last year with them, StockX is horrible as a company
I stick to goat, I only use StockX for selling supreme rarely and if I need a GR shoe

I had a similar bad experience with Stockx where I bought a shoe from them and then resold the same shoe with tags on it about 6 months later. Saying they were worn and refused them. I vented on them and told them they sold them to me that way because I had not worn them. They never replied and I charged back. I cancelled my account at the same time with them. They are trash AF.

Short story, charged them back through Amex and they refunded me. Long story, I told them I was going to charge them back. They threatened suspension of my account due to their no charge back policy. I didn’t care and went forward. My account is suspended, I can still access my account, just can’t buy and sell. I use Goat now and honestly I’m buying less and fine with it.

Do you keeping the shoes?

5772A36F-9DFD-4FAA-879A-F8353163A3EC.jpeg
1527E045-F351-4F1D-8DBC-3DCF7FC7F0A3.jpeg

One thing stockx and goat both should do is set up cameras at the places where their people legit check stuff,
so if a claim of authenticity or other issues comes back they can track and check cameras to who checked the items and see if it was indeed a mistake on their End or not

honestly I won’t do business with StockX again for a long time, like I said I only use them for gr releases if I don’t want to pay full retail and they’re a little cheaper on StockX , I only STRICTLY use goat for expensive purchases ( above retail )

Thanks again for that StockX code my brother!
aliens looking gucci

curious are they more cushioned than normal 350s? I’m telling you man I would get splinters and my heels would hurt in v2s
No problem. And yes there is more boost, just not as much as the midsole makes it seem. I wouldn’t worry about splinters.

One thing stockx and goat both should do is set up cameras at the places where their people legit check stuff,
so if a claim of authenticity or other issues comes back they can track and check cameras to who checked the items and see if it was indeed a mistake on their End or not

honestly I won’t do business with StockX again for a long time, like I said I only use them for gr releases if I don’t want to pay full retail and they’re a little cheaper on StockX , I only STRICTLY use goat for expensive purchases ( above retail )
im sure they can track who authenticated what. they probably just give no ****s

Back
Top Bottom