Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Same happened to me, got back through cue. Got my size in cart, now when I try to checkout just goes to white screen.

Got through added size, put in PayPal and click purchase. Went to white screen but went to check my email and got a order number from jd plus a receipt from PayPal. But crazy thing is how do I know if its official if jd showed white screen when I clicked payment.

Welp I can't get through anywhere, hopefully I win on the adidas raffle.

Thought nobody wanted these lol
Their stimulus checks want them. This money is making some people do some weird things. Saw a family of 4 at Wal Mart the day the checks dropped and I kid you not, they had 3 big screen TVs in 3 carts. They probably don’t need 3 TVs at this time 🤷‍♂️

Their stimulus checks want them. This money is making some people do some weird things. Saw a family of 4 at Wal Mart the day the checks dropped and I kid you not, they had 3 big screen TVs in 3 carts. They probably don’t need 3 TVs at this time 🤷‍♂️
Broke folks stay broke for a reason.

Poor choices with money.

You’re on a website dedicated to items we “probably don’t need” where most members amass collections of said items that are most definitely excessive. But you’re worried about someone buying 3 TVs? :lol: :lol:

Let those people live and watch your own pockets.

You’re on a website dedicated to items we “probably don’t need” where most members amass collections of said items that are most definitely excessive. But you’re worried about someone buying 3 TVs? :lol: :lol:

Let those people live and watch your own pockets.
Point completely went over your head. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I actually think right now is the perfect time to have 3 tvs... Quarantine life is no joke. I bought a 4k projector and have a 100" screen in my living room for this pandemic.

Also, I have more than 3 tvs with only 2 people including me. A few are older, but still.

Welp I can't get through anywhere, hopefully I win on the adidas raffle.

Thought nobody wanted these lol

I've had pretty good luck getting a pair for myself and my wife on these "bigger" releases but today was a complete swing and a miss on the big sites and like someone mentioned earlier, wouldn't surprise me that it's because of that extra cash that came in...

I actually think right now is the perfect time to have 3 tvs... Quarantine life is no joke. I bought a 4k projector and have a 100" screen in my living room for this pandemic.

Also, I have more than 3 tvs with only 2 people including me. A few are older, but still.
Nah bra. Need vs Want.

Back
Top Bottom