Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wow 1st time Adidas hasn't let me score off the app... wonder if it's because I returned the 380 mist :lol:

All good, I just like winning off Adidas to stack up on points.

Welp, took the L on Adidas too.

IDK how these have such a high resale and the Sages didn’t have much, they must have produced way more of the Sages.

Oh well, at least I got the Sages x 2 for retail. Which in my opinion is the better shoe anyway.

Welp, took the L on Adidas too.

IDK how these have such a high resale and the Sages didn’t have much, they must have produced way more of the Sages.

Oh well, at least I got the Sages x 2 for retail. Which in my opinion is the better shoe anyway.
I mean you could probably flip one of those for these. I do agree that sages are the better cw imo. I also had an extra pair of sages, but finally had to move em last week to offset some unforeseen circumstances

So how about you confirm purchase, take possession of shoes and then people post site quantities.

:emoji_thinking:

Ooh you can keep your sarcasm, crab. I was referring to how many people acknowledge that they hit through the app and since release there have only been 4 pages and still sold out. I hit through a separate site.

F4117978-129D-4375-A1EC-F9BD5D623358.png

Ooh you can keep your sarcasm, crab. I was referring to how many people acknowledge that they hit through the app and since release there have only been 4 pages and still sold out. I hit through a separate site.

F4117978-129D-4375-A1EC-F9BD5D623358.png

No sarcasm, lobster. Also hit here and there.
Question was why quantity would affect your 24 hours to confirm shoe you wanted. That’s all.

No sarcasm, lobster. Also hit here and there.
Question was why quantity would affect your 24 hours to confirm shoe you wanted. That’s all.

They were two separate points, I even separated them in the post.

I was surprised that there was only 4 pages since the drop and the DMP thread has 20+ Pages today, and only around 12 confirmations today, where as the yechills and cinders both had 20 pages confirmations. After watching reviews, I thought it was more tan than yellow not feeling it as much. I don’t know if it’s a real need for me but like having the option to cop if I want. Also,The fact that I ordered the Air Jordan 6 DMP this morning is hindering me right now.

They were two separate points, I even separated them in the post.

I was surprised that there was only 4 pages since the drop and the DMP thread has 20+ Pages today, and only around 12 confirmations today, where as the yechills and cinders both had 20 pages confirmations. After watching reviews, I thought it was more tan than yellow not feeling it as much. I don’t know if it’s a real need for me but like having the option to cop if I want. Also,The fact that I ordered the Air Jordan 6 DMP this morning is hindering me right now.

Good hit on the raffle though. I didn’t hit anywhere. Bots ate everywhere. YS inventory adjusted way downward to ADC raffle during drop. Irony is didn’t hit in any of my accounts.
Linen colorway has so much potential as a nice summertime shoe. But I saw more yellow than lighter in those early in hand vids. See what they look like when received.
AJ6 DMPs look really well done. Skipped cause already had the last Infrared. Trying to cut back on Personals this year.
So many 350 releases with uninspiring colors got people jaded on drop days.

Personally not a fan of 6’s but I do see the appeal of DMP 6. They need to drop the 11 and I’d be all the way in

I’ve always likes the 6’s. Slept on the infrareds so happy I got the DMP’s. I like the Hares that are coming out but undecided. The Carmines next year will be a must though.

Personally not a fan of 6’s but I do see the appeal of DMP 6. They need to drop the 11 and I’d be all the way in

as someone who’s had the pack and all other iterations of concords I would never buy them again. Shelf life of concords looking the way They are intended to look is short as hell. That yellowing is like cancer

Thinking about copping mists and dye em. Honestly if the 700 v3 didn’t have man glued portions I would have added boost to them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom