Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Damn, looks like ADC and YS need to start getting a better dev team together. Either the sites are letting bots eat stock or these were mad limited.

Damn, looks like ADC and YS need to start getting a better dev team together. Either the sites are letting bots eat stock or these were mad limited.

these were limited, but I think bots had play in this. does anybody on here use one? do you basically need one to get releases like this?

Linen from ADC came today.
5D8C9E17-5826-41E5-8C5D-D56DDB4AB6C5.jpeg

Here's where Adidas/Yeezy is failing on this whole manufactured hype/obtainability.....

I sit at the computer for an hour to try and buy your product and fail. I am unsuccessful because your websites are crap and there wasn't many to go around to begin with.

I had it in my mind to spend $200+ on a pair of shoes today. That was the only shoe you had to sell me for your brand and there are not past released colorways still available.

I now don't have what I wanted to buy nor a consolation prize to buy either. Guess where my money is going now? Not to the 3 Stripe Brand. It's going to either a reseller or Nike or something not a shoe entirely.

Here's where Adidas/Yeezy is failing on this whole manufactured hype/obtainability.....

I sit at the computer for an hour to try and buy your product and fail. I am unsuccessful because your websites are crap and there wasn't many to go around to begin with.

I had it in my mind to spend $200+ on a pair of shoes today. That was the only shoe you had to sell me for your brand and there are not past released colorways still available.

I now don't have what I wanted to buy nor a consolation prize to buy either. Guess where my money is going now? Not to the 3 Stripe Brand. It's going to either a reseller or Nike or something not a shoe entirely.
Right them a heartfelt hand written email. Worked for me now I get whatever I want

They couldn’t care less about how you feel. Yeezy buyers a a tiny fraction of their customer base. If you miss out and don’t buy anything else from them, they have a gazillion other people that do buy their regular stuff. And they know you’ll be back for more when the next Yeezy drops. So it’s a win-win for them.

They couldn’t care less about how you feel. Yeezy buyers a a tiny fraction of their customer base. If you miss out and don’t buy anything else from them, they have a gazillion other people that do buy their regular stuff. And they know you’ll be back for more when the next Yeezy drops. So it’s a win-win for them.
Everyone has a breaking point. At some time you just start taking your money elsewhere every time.

Just make more. Why is that so difficult? They sell out everytime.

If you own a business and can sell 2,000 units of a product or 200,000 units which would you rather get the profits off of? Because there will never be enough supply to meet total demand for a hype release.

Everyone has a breaking point. At some time you just start taking your money elsewhere every time.

If you own a business and can sell 2,000 units of a product or 200,000 units which would you rather get the profits off of? Because there will never be enough supply to meet total demand for a hype release.

yeezys are the easiest they have ever been to cop though. and like somebody else here said, these were made super limited because they were originally intended to be in-store only. if you don't live in LA, paris, shanghai, NYC et cetera you should be happy you even had the chance to get them

Oh I’m with you 100%. It does get very old. What makes it even worse is that now even if I do manage to cart a pair, I’ll inevitably get payment errors on YS and ADC. If I don’t have anything else going on I’ll try for a pair, but I don’t go out of my way anymore.

Feeling smart for a change grabbing a pair of phosphors before the drop... My size is now at $750 on goat. And $550 - $707(+3%) on SX w/ only 3 available.

If I don't hit on FOGs this weekend, I might go ahead and get the bone out of the way too. - don't want the black AF's. Also, no longer interested in spending $750-800 for a second pair of Azaels…

Back
Top Bottom