Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Ugh took an L on the Sulfurs and Royal Toe 1s today... Pretty much the only 2 shoes I wanted for the rest of the year lol

Ah well, money saved I guess..

6D982AFD-9403-42A6-B5AD-C937F93D4001.jpeg
Today

For some odd reason, I got through and could purchase twice at the full size run. However, only got my personal and didn’t bother to check out the other pair.

Didn’t know these were hard to get for some.

2 x Sulfurs on YS, both my size. 50/50 on keeping until I see them in hand. 1 x Royal Toe from FNL after a reallllly long time in the queue. Thankful for the ADC L.

Definitely more I need to cop this month, too.

Congrats broski! Enjoy them... IMHO, that's one of the only pairs that can be enjoyed fresh out the box and the colorway just so happens to be FIRE. :nthat:

I only have those and the OGs albeit I never got around to wearing either. Both are in storage actually. Would love to have the triple black, I took a big L on that drop. I just bought the FOG1 TB, so that will have to suffice. lol.

Curious, do you feel the boost in the 750???

You gotta wear them man! Nah I get it though I don't wear my 750s very often. As far as boost goes, if it came out later that the stuff in 750s isn't boost at all I wouldn't be surprised - I'm kidding but they're not plush like 350s or even 700s.

Damn y'all, I've been wanting the Chocolates for a minute but don't think I can spend that much.... Although I just hit a new high paying $500+ for the FOG triple blacks and I didn't think I'd ever spend that much either. Slippery slope

...how's sizing?

I feel like 750s run big, I have a 13 in OGs and 12 in TB and now Chocolate. I think the chocolates run a little small in comparison to the other 2 but it could be that they're not broken in.

Back
Top Bottom