Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I don’t get why Adidas is making these so hard to get. This is a budget model, Adidas should make more pairs of these. They would sell a ton of the orange and phosphorus colorways. If they just raised stock numbers, they would be the best selling 700s ever.

The Earth, Sulfur, Linen and Cinder are all mediocre colorways that I went “meh” to, when I saw them in hand.
Ah forgot about Cinder lol. The point I was trying to make is that I would gladly take all L's this year if it meant getting through queue on the black reflective like the guy mentioned. But if you really wanna get technical, yeezys been meh since they moved to the translucent stripe. Still buying em up though so it's whatever. Just stating that the yeezy with the sply branding was way better imo

E5D7DD9B-0AA0-4D80-B96A-E7FFA9C36EC0.jpeg

too many L’s recently so decided to finally break these out

Been a minute since I wanted some ‘Ye’s
I’m glad it’s not hyped but super Bummed I didn’t cook. My waves need to take a rest , joints have been a daily beater for 2 years.

Still have yet to take a single L on adidas draws...I'm probably 12/12 now...rigged for sure but too bad they never do a draw for any kicks I actually want smh

I like the idea of an infinity lace but since i lace my shoes over-under, this is irkin me.

really dont wanna hafta cut this thing.

Back
Top Bottom