Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Congratulations.

What's your point tho

clearly you didn’t read what I replied to.

But that wasn't the question though

haven’t missed a 350 on a adidas raffle yet even scored waves and zebra on the last exclusive access adidas drops. I’m not pressed, If I get em I get em and if I don’t I saved 230. This is all my prospective btw, if y’all can’t live w/o these or really like em put your work in.

clearly you didn’t read what I replied to.

haven’t missed a 350 on a adidas raffle yet even scored waves and zebra on the last exclusive access adidas drops. I’m not pressed, If I get em I get em and if I don’t I saved 230. This is all my prospective btw, if y’all can’t live w/o these or really like em put your work in.
Bruh...what is your point? Do you even know what you replied to? Such a strange flex.

If you're still waiting on Finishline, I would keep waiting - just got through and was able to check out.

Is it JUST me or has EVERYTHING (except slides and loungewear)been tougher to cop since the plandemic?

ppl have more “disposable income” via unemployment’s extra 600/ week, have become resellers, and bots are now cooking any release. Kinda wish ppl could get back to doing their Backdooring and leave the internet alone.

What kind of nonsense, get through on the fnl size, click shop now for the yeezys and back to waiting again? Lmao what a shi show

Bruh...what is your point? Do you even know what you replied to? Such a strange flex.
It’s a flex to ppl who think a certain way or are salty about a past or current release. Others see the amount of money spent on all those shoes and understand from a fiscal standpoint or even a sneaker collecting standpoint that every shoe doesn’t need to be copped (especially if you wear ur shoes or know how yeezy plays the same color, minor variation game). I’m over here making pairs I want, I don’t care for this release as much as others. Enjoy your fight for your zions bro.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom