Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
if you can get locally, would probably be the way to go. that said, I've been trying to get people to 280 and nobody's bit...yet. but it's really better for sellers to not go through stock x and pay fees and wait for payout as far as I'm concerned...

One thing I learned from buying and collecting shoes for over a decade. Just have to be patient, I won't over pay for something even if I have the money to spend. I have so many shoes I can afford the time to wait, I also learned when I'm wanting or too eager to get a pair, is when I always tend to over spend. Now I just wait around until the right deal comes around. I'll eventually get the shoes that I want.

Also good thing with having stockx around you can kind of watch how the market is moving on the daily.

One thing I learned from buying and collecting shoes for over a decade. Just have to be patient, I won't over pay for something even if I have the money to spend. I have so many shoes I can afford the time to wait, I also learned when I'm wanting or too eager to get a pair, is when I always tend to over spend. Now I just wait around until the right deal comes around. I'll eventually get the shoes that I want.

Also good thing with having stockx around you can kind of watch how the market is moving on the daily.

Speaking of this, I actually waited until I basically was able to buy a pair of Antilas for a little over retail on GOAT (basically a few bucks over retail + tax). When I got my package, this is how GOAT packed these things:

192AFC6D-666E-4EB3-9DB9-39010E9EA3A9.jpeg

B822AC20-0458-48A5-B8A9-8C89ACD1FC7B.jpeg

7132D54F-7FD2-4C67-A492-BBA689922A61.jpeg

Lol @ “box condition”

67B58CDB-C139-48D2-A5B6-BD9216469B66.jpeg

I guess the overworked GOAT employees are just giving up these days and taking their anger out on packages.. At least the shoes are in great condition, so no complaints there... Anyways, Happy Friday, ya’ll!

Damn that's about $362 after shipping, tax, and fees from X... Not sure where you from but definitely could have saved $50-60 buying locally.

im not on social media besides NT and I don’t have time for games. and I wouldn’t trust most sellers anyway. im content with the price so what it is.

Do you bro! Congrats! As long as you’re happy, can afford it and you have them, that’s all that matters.

I’m not going to criticize someone for paying what they feel comfortable with paying. Who am I to count another mans pockets?

Share pics when they come in.

The game is different now than it was 10 years ago, if you got it to spend get what want, if you can’t afford it, get what you can.

i hate the resell market because most people are just lookin for come ups but sometimes ya gotta over budget just in case -ish happens like the release last week.

i feel you.. When i worked at my sneaker store i was always retail or bust. There was no way i was paying over retail. As the years went on and i started selling most of my collection, I’ve found myself on the resell market but only for DS shoes.

resell is a pain in the but but like someone above said you just gotta budget for it/really want the shoe. Going for azareth and israfil for sure next month, will pay resell for azareth and won’t for israfil

resell is a pain in the but but like someone above said you just gotta budget for it/really want the shoe. Going for azareth and israfil for sure next month, will pay resell for azareth and won’t for israfil
I am with you on the Nazareth. I really like those!

I am with you on the Nazareth. I really like those!

i was debating on the zyons or azreals and went with zyons. I already have the cinders and didnt want 2/3 pairs of (my opinion) very similar shoes. Differences yes but still similar enough to me.

i dont have enough love for these like i do other brand models Jordans

I’m giving up hope with the shipping from adidas

sucks because I’m a impatient person as it is lol now this happens

Speaking of this, I actually waited until I basically was able to buy a pair of Antilas for a little over retail on GOAT (basically a few bucks over retail + tax). When I got my package, this is how GOAT packed these things:

192AFC6D-666E-4EB3-9DB9-39010E9EA3A9.jpeg

B822AC20-0458-48A5-B8A9-8C89ACD1FC7B.jpeg

7132D54F-7FD2-4C67-A492-BBA689922A61.jpeg

Lol @ “box condition”

67B58CDB-C139-48D2-A5B6-BD9216469B66.jpeg

I guess the overworked GOAT employees are just giving up these days and taking their anger out on packages.. At least the shoes are in great condition, so no complaints there... Anyways, Happy Friday, ya’ll!
Man, GOAT sent me some bogus Bariums (3M royally ****ed up) and they told me it'd take 2-3 days for their team to review my case. That was 15 days ago and I haven't heard a thing.

Just received my Zyons from JD UK. Was worried about sizing even though I half size up, but they seem to fit just as well if not better than my Linens did out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom