Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Kept on getting “Session Expired“ after cart on Yeezy Supply, but hitting ADC app entries.
Saved the morning.

im-just-extremely-happy-can-you-tell-by-my-face-kanye-west.gif

Bank sent fraud alert and wanted me to confirm transaction via text. Probably gonna take the L even though I confirmed. App is back at zero percent now too.

Took an L through the raffle as usual but Yeezy Supply was pretty easy this morning. Got through three times, picked up a pair for me and my bro. Third time I ended up getting an error checking out though. First time I’ve ever hit on YS.
But yeah I’m gonna wait to see these in person. I love the blue/grey color on it but that yellow stripe is going to be what makes or breaks the shoe.

Bro just wait till next week. If you really want them I think they’ll be going for maybe retail. They are at 280 in a size 13 right now on StockX. They will continue to drop.

Its just annoying, I shouldn’t have to resort to StockX whenever I want a pair. Haven’t gotten through on YS since the Citrins (which we all know sat) and have never won an Adidas draw. I had two friends try for my size on the draw as well and nobody hit.

Every 350 release it’s the same “nobody wants these” and then they are impossible for me to get.
At least I was able to hit on the Yecheils and Sages through footlocker. YS and Adidas exclusive releases are impossible though.

Its just annoying, I shouldn’t have to resort to StockX whenever I want a pair. Haven’t gotten through on YS since the Citrins (which we all know sat) and have never won an Adidas draw. I had two friends try for my size on the draw as well and nobody hit.

Every 350 release it’s the same “nobody wants these” and then they are impossible for me to get.
At least I was able to hit on the Yecheils and Sages through footlocker. YS and Adidas exclusive releases are impossible though.
I hear you. I hit the marsh 350 on YS. That was the last time I hit on there. I hit 98% on the foot apps. It is a crazy time. Everyone wants to make money even if it’s 5 dollars lol.

Civilians want everything btw. I get just about as lucky on releases as the usual NT’er but ppl from work and the ones without game plans will take anything. We’ve seen this with every non hyped jordan

Back
Top Bottom