Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
when is the new YS coming out? the one that was teased with an entire Forbes interview or something?

Started slow but ended very well.
Any raffles would be bonus.
Great start to month.

giphy.gif

Wasn't even thinking about this release then happens to check yeezy supply at 10 and got right in and grabbed a size 10.5. honestly this might be my favorite color way in awhile.

Hit on YS in my size. Stayed in the Adodas raffle and I’ll keep that extra pair for trade bait, these next few months are loaded

Hope everybody that wanted copped. This drop actually wasn’t as crazy I thought it would be.

Its all luck. That all. You have people that won and lost. I lost. Adc raffle looks the same. Has not moved towards 100 at all.

Wow, guess I should've entered my actual size on raffles instead of bae sizes lol. Tried for YS an hour after the drop and carted. Couldn't even enter details since the site was cheeks. Guess it's ADC raffle or nothing. Honestly, I have a couple zyons or israfils I could probably trade for these in case I come up empty

It was TOO easy on Hibbett. 🤔. With Apple Pay I was able to get two pairs. Could have easily purchased like 5 to 10 of them. They kinda sat there.
Welp. Maybe too good to be true, indeed. Got a cancellation email from Hibbett for only one of my orders which tells me maybe there was a limit for each household which is fine, but I have two charge reversals on my card...Makes me think another email is coming.

Sucks because I eased up on trying to get them anywhere else. I tried YS and got through a couple times but I kept getting errors when processing payments.

Seems like my only hope is the Adidas raffle.

Back
Top Bottom