Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Let me add 4 more Ls...2 from Hibbetts, 1 FTL, 1 Champs. To some extent i think these raffles are rigged. There has to be an algorithm

Didn't they say there was a wild amount of pairs produced? Guess that was either a lie or backdooring is at an all time high.

It’s either almost impossible to get something or it just sits because resellers don’t want it, there’s no in between anymore. The bots are out of control.

Thread picked up.

SNS still drawing. They let me hit the first App Raffle I ever did with them. Never won anything again. Still can't stop checking even tho I know it's an automatic L

That first win was like the first time you take a hit of that sweet sweet crack rock. You chase that initial high, but never can recapture it :stoneface:

Didn't they say there was a wild amount of pairs produced? Guess that was either a lie or backdooring is at an all time high.
There is, but the resellers and bots are going to go crazy on these in addition to sky high demand from everyone else. Be happy if you get one pair.

0/6 L on FootApp's.
Couldn't buy anyway, but just wanted to see if I'll ever hit on those damn app's. :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom