• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Just give me my L dammit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201205-120743_adidas.jpg
    Screenshot_20201205-120743_adidas.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 100
I’m good called adidas to make sure address and everything good which it is . And they shipping to address used for card . They also said address can’t be edited once raffle won thanks they took money and confirmation came . I’m working so when I first posted I forgot to crop but it’s all good and thanks you guys are solid .

From the bottom of my heart just want to send a big **** you to everyone that hit, lol jk but I will never get used to the frustration of not hitting especially when you want them to wear
I don't even get frustrated no more I just look at it like "oh well, money well saved." Today was a very pleasant surprise.

From the bottom of my heart just want to send a big **** you to everyone that hit, lol jk but I will never get used to the frustration of not hitting especially when you want them to wear
This, I want to WEAR the shoes. I just want a pair without putting $50-$100 in some 14 year old kids pocket. You should be able to order your pair BEFORE they even start to make them. You want a pair you get a pair, this Is how it should be.

**** might be cooked. Smh well congrats to all. Stay safe
This, I want to WEAR the shoes. I just want a pair without putting $50-$100 in some 14 year old kids pocket. You should be able to order your pair BEFORE they even start to make them. You want a pair you get a pair, this Is how it should be.

That'd be the smart thing to do. Some dude Air-Kiy runs his business like that so the amount of shoes made is all made to order.

I’m good called adidas to make sure address and everything good which it is . And they shipping to address used for card . They also said address can’t be edited once raffle won thanks they took money and confirmation came . I’m working so when I first posted I forgot to crop but it’s all good and thanks you guys are solid .

All I know is that if I hit and they sends these mofos to the wrong address again they will be getting another charge back. I know for a fact that it has my current address and I even updated the address on my AMEX app. My Onyx 380s are scheduled for delivery today... to my old address. Merry Christmas to whoever is living in my old apartment hope you wear an 11.

Back
Top Bottom