Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Happened to me with a PS5 a couple weeks ago. FedEx marked as delivered and triggered my app notification. Ran downstairs and nothing downstairs. Ran around the building to see if it was left in the back, nothing. Couldn't have been stolen off the porch because I was right there within 2 seconds.

Ran upstairs to grab my phone to start calling FedEx and file a report. Come back downstairs 5 mins later and I see the FedEx truck and some 15 year old kid (who should be in school, but is probably out helping his dad deliver packages) walking up to my building with the package. I asked what happened, he said "oh we just mark them as delivered when we're a block away to save time"

Don't think they was trying to rob me, but I'd be lying if I said I ain't almost have tears in my eyes when I thought they got me :lol:

Seriously bro. Long time ago when I hit on the 750 Chocolates on ADC as my first pair of Yeezys ever, my Fedex driver threw the package over my side backyard door. Of course I would never look there because I never had packages dropped off there. I got in a panic and I was in a frenzy LOL. Shoutout to my delivery guy though. He somehow knew they were important and looked out for me.

Seriously bro. Long time ago when I hit on the 750 Chocolates on ADC as my first pair of Yeezys ever, my Fedex driver threw the package over my side backyard door. Of course I would never look there because I never had packages dropped off there. I got in a panic and I was in a frenzy LOL. Shoutout to my delivery guy though. He somehow knew they were important and looked out for me.
I wish more delivery guys would do this

You think these only flew because of the resale? I don't think so. The Bred 350s are one of the more sought after 350s that never restocked. So it makes sense that people would be out in full force for these on the first restock. The next time they restock it will be easier to cop since a lot of people who didn't hit last time got em this time around.

Yeezys definitely aren't dead. If any of the other v2s such as Beluga 1.0 or Black Friday pack restock, they'll sell out like these Breds too.
Oh for sure everyone who missed the original drop wanted these. I got my girl a pair, but it did look like resellers ate it up.

im on headed to cart loading page on mobile, dont even know if i carted them or not o.o

My one UPS delivery guy was solid. Doorbelled and waited, made sure I got my packages unlike most guys. Got promoted last October to driving their freight trucks before I could bless him a pair gift for Christmas that year

Ugh. Got tracking for end raffle Sat, but still no movement.. just info received by FedEx. Only pair scored, so hopefully they’ll start moving..

:pimp::pimp:

FBC56A44-B3B7-4135-AAEF-2144D4BA4A2E.jpeg

Kanye needs to see a podiatrist. Between the 500s and 350s, he loves shoes that are super tight on the toes.

I went with a size 9 thinking I’d be safe because I have a little less than a thumb’s worth of room when I wear a size 9 and my toes are right to the edge in these and the top of the shoe is right on top of them.

Last edited:
Kanye needs to see a podiatrist. Between the 500s and 350s, he loves shoes that are super tight on the toes.

I went with a size 9 thinking I’d be safe because I have a little less than a thumb’s worth of room when I wear a size 9 and my toes are right to the edge in these.
yup.
if anyone needs a 10.5 for retail let me know.

Back
Top Bottom