Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Think it's time to break up with Adidas after today. They don't even want to let me buy the "bRiCkS" releases, so no reason for me to stay interested in their product anymore.

Hope they have a 90% return rate on the Clay V3s.

Think it's time to break up with Adidas after today. They don't even want to let me buy the "bRiCkS" releases, so no reason for me to stay interested in their product anymore.

Hope they have a 90% return rate on the Clay V3s.

Easy easy boy

Took an L so fast on yeezy supply so I grabbed them soon as that Mr Porter link went up now I’m hoping I don’t get through on confirmed app

Took an L so fast on yeezy supply so I grabbed them soon as that Mr Porter link went up now I’m hoping I don’t get through on confirmed app
i got through on mr porter as well. i've never ordered from there. any concern about having order cancelled?

i got through on mr porter as well. i've never ordered from there. any concern about having order cancelled?
My first time getting through on there as well but I felt pretty confident about the order being fulfilled until you raised the question lol 😂

I really tried to get a size 12 this morning and couldn't. Kind of surprised.

Same here, but 10.5. was surprised. Thought everybody was going to be sleep and that this would be easy. Oh well.

I'll probably try to trade my UBs in a 10.5

The mystique must have faded on V3s I checked the resale on azareths and the prices are down. That coupled with the resale on clay browns could’ve be a sign. I did see a jump on utility black 700 V1s, that I figured would happen.

Last edited:
The mystique must have faded on V3s I checked the resale on azareths and the prices are down. That coupled with the resale on clay browns could’ve be a sign. I did see a jump on utility black 700 V1s, that I figured would happen.
I think the lack of Boost hurts their popularity. They look cool but aren't that comfortable in all honesty compared to other models.

Capture d’écran 2020-12-21 à 12.26.05.png

Carved on the breds

Back
Top Bottom