Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Confirmed is the best. I can sleep in and see my results in the morning.
W on the bricks this morning.

hit clay brown 700v3 on SNS yee
First time ever hitting on SNS. Guess they are very attainable. I’m excited for them.
663C4B53-FC02-4567-A14A-D36EF65DB2AA.png

If you’re adamantly against paying retail then why even enter the raffle lol
Since comprehension isn't your strong point, let me make it clear for you. Paying retail for something that will sell out is something that some of us are willing to do. It is pointless to pay 250+ for an item that will eventually go on sale and some of us like to save dollars, hence the inquisition "lol".

Easy cop on the Taupe 350 off FNL. Anyone with a pair in hand? I never buy beige/brownish kicks so I hope I like the color in person

Easy cop on the Taupe 350 off FNL. Anyone with a pair in hand? I never buy beige/brownish kicks so I hope I like the color in person

Damn I took an L on FNL.. Was focused on 13s on Saturday so I passed on Sands but they’re looking pretty dope. Anyone know where I can get an 11 or 11.5 at/around retail?

Damn I took an L on FNL.. Was focused on 13s on Saturday so I passed on Sands but they’re looking pretty dope. Anyone know where I can get an 11 or 11.5 at/around retail?

they were just up on FNL within the past half hour lol. That's where I copped. Go into the queue and see if you get lucky

Since comprehension isn't your strong point, let me make it clear for you. Paying retail for something that will sell out is something that some of us are willing to do. It is pointless to pay 250+ for an item that will eventually go on sale and some of us like to save dollars, hence the inquisition "lol".

Don't even make sense. But I see I struck a nerve in your broke ***

Happy holidays, insecure weirdo LOL :lol:

with all the delays, whats the better carrier to ship with if im the seller

UPS or USPS

Back
Top Bottom