Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
4896D9B3-A935-4257-AECE-AF099C6DCF1D.jpeg

Finally!
These are starting to look like they are built with subpar materials.

These are starting to look like they are built with subpar materials.
Haven’t compared to the rest of my V2s. Definitely not worth $400 either way.
I dunno man. hard to fight the system.
For me there are just too many shoes I like to justify paying a ridiculous amount of money for anything. $300 is my limit for any shoe.With that being said I did pay resale for carbons and more uptempos this year. But both were for peanuts over retail.

Still waiting for tracking for my wrong sized 380's from my Xhibition order I placed LAST Monday....but they said it shipped. :frown:

they were just up on FNL within the past half hour lol. That's where I copped. Go into the queue and see if you get lucky
u got a confirmation email? After I saw your post I tried to check out a pair and it gave me an error but paypal confirmed payment. I can’t even find the shoe on the site anymore

I will say thing about the upcoming weeks, if there's a "brick" out there that you waiting to pounce on, grab it soon.

Stimulus season about to start again. As we saw in the spring, a lot of bricks be turning into gold bars when the gov money start flowing in. Been a buyers market for a few months. That's about to flip again when people stuck at home and got extra dough until March (and possibly beyond).

u got a confirmation email? After I saw your post I tried to check out a pair and it gave me an error but paypal confirmed payment. I can’t even find the shoe on the site anymore

they already shipped but yeah I got confirmation. Log into your finishline account. If there's an order number you're good. If not it's a ghost order and you'll get credited back

FedEx actually just dropped off my Size 5’s. Lol.
probably easier to just send back rather than try to sell locally eh?

AB24C6B4-7C41-4F42-A149-F1DB97243363.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom