Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
It's the holidays. They got major delays in the north east, google it. Chill, I'm sure you'll get em soon....

Yeah but his pair is moving in the wrong direction. That has nothing to do with being busy, UPS been delivering packages for decades. They should know by now how to be strategic. This year im sure the volume has increased but that still doesn't mean packages should be incorrectly routed, sitting packages is understandable...

Trying to buy $50 GC on ADC and they keep cancelling my order. :emoji_rage: Used different cc and my bank isn't declining the charges either. What the hell?

Trying to buy $50 GC on ADC and they keep cancelling my order. :emoji_rage: Used different cc and my bank isn't declining the charges either. What the hell?
I've got an unused $50 giftcard for Adidas I'll be happy to sell you for $40 PayPal. DM me if you're interested.

Light flex...win from SNS raffle. Hoping to use them to get my hands on some Bariums

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201222-163949_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20201222-163949_Gmail.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 174
Did anyone notice Adidas brought back their Confirmed app? They made me download the app to enter the raffle for the QNTMs.

Light flex...win from SNS raffle. Hoping to use them to get my hands on some Bariums

Fully expect these FBs to sit. Not sure I see the appeal of them, tbh. Might as well just get the OGs and call it a day since they’re so cheap now.

Back
Top Bottom