Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Curiosity question...how many Yeezys everyone here own total?

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE. Sold a bunch too.
YEEZY COLLECTION Updated.jpg

How do the clay browns run sizing wise for those with them in hand?
Just got the delayed shipping email from adidas :ohwell:
I’m a 9/9.5 in 350s and 380s and I went for a 10 in the clay browns and still needed to take the insoles out for comfort

Who wants to play the how many pairs of tan yeezys
fab really? and did someone say conceited?

his sense of style aged like a banana

0]

being from NY and understanding certain things in fashion are subjective, I’ll still say a lot of people who put fits together with yeezys just wear hypebeast cloths or dress like Ye and trav. I’ve aged out of some fashion trends and colorways and feel confident putting a fit together without relying on brands or someone else’s aesthetic . I’m just imagining what a decently executed colorway of 380s besides onyx and Aliens would look like, not to mention a good non neutral color blocked 500 low, high and 350 can be. Nothing wrong collabing on a collab or throwing out a color they know will get major burn. How many times should we be amazed by another tan/cream/brown yeezy 350.

So apparently the cage only glows on lifestyles not basketballs. Might circle back for frozen QNTM’s and slap a blue toe box on em(possibly).

They’re definitely not lost.
I sent a pair of shoes December 10 USPS priority that still hasn’t been delivered

delivered at “hub” for authenticity verification December 18

I live three hours from the “hub”

they created a FedEx label from there on the 22nd

That's crazy, Goat sent me both RF on my purchases I'd be hot if I paid RF price and got NRF product

welp, goat sent me non-RF again... this time even sent the wrong size. They sent me 13.5 lmao. so yeah, goat sucks big king kong donkey balls imho. Their verification is a joke. Glad I can get refund as this was a bid I had completely forgot about.

also getting a refund from jd for breds, they lost them. Glad to have all this cash headed back to my account. otn

Curiosity question...how many Yeezys everyone here own total?

answering this late as hell. But I’ve downsized myself Yeezy collection pretty drastically. I’ve got 10 pairs left

350: Pirate black, turtle dove
350 v2: beluga, zebra, bred, sesame, black static
380: alien
700: wave runner
Qntm: OG

at peak I probably had about 25 different pairs not including doubles. Idon’t plan getting much more than this in the future.

I sent a pair of shoes December 10 USPS priority that still hasn’t been delivered

delivered at “hub” for authenticity verification December 18

I live three hours from the “hub”

they created a FedEx label from there on the 22nd

any updates on this? My breds from ebay havent made it to verifcation despite departing the post office on the 18th. Seller is from NY and Im from NJ

Back
Top Bottom