• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Ok Which One’s Which? :lol:
The one above is the lifestyle. The picture below basketball is left, lifestyle is right. Borrowed the pic from up top. From what I can tell the lifestyle version actually has less 3M than the basketball version. Which is very odd considering the NBA made yeezy change it so it could be worn on court if I remember correctly
4F844E94-C7F0-4054-8DBA-38D34870C7E4.jpeg

Last edited:
I think it’s the collar. It’s more structured and has more padding.

Left is Basketball and right is Lifestyle? Why does the Lifestyle pair look like it has bigger padding though? Ankle padding looks much thicker than the Basketball pair - Basketball pair ankle padding looks flimsy here.

Left is Basketball and right is Lifestyle? Why does the Lifestyle pair look like it has bigger padding though? Ankle padding looks much thicker than the Basketball pair - Basketball pair ankle padding looks flimsy here.
Could be the angle of the picture but yes the basketball version is on the left with the higher collar and the lifestyle is on the right with the V shaped collar. The basketball has a stretchy collar and more padding around the ankle area inside the shoe. There is padding on the lifestyle but it’s lower down by the Achilles area of your foot. The lifestyle collar around the ankles is super thin and not very supportive.

Last edited:
Lifestyle > Basketball If That’s The Case IMO

That Back Collar Is Not So Appealing To Me On The BBalls.

Thanks For Clearing Up Fella’s :nthat:

Any On Foot Differences? :nerd:

I like the Ankle area of the Basketball more seeing those pics.

I've got the Barriums and it's basically a hightop in name only. Ankle area is not comfortable because so thin and unpadded. Cuts the Achilles/Ankle too for me with low socks.

He must've really liked that colorway to buy both the Lifestyle and Bball. I couldn't even get myself to buy one
I bought both as well. I just wanted to see the difference. Since technically this is the first major release of a Basketball version(OG release was a joke). I can tell you that the basketball version in size 13 sold out everywhere immediately. I’m not talking about adidas.com but all the boutiques must’ve had a super small or super limited run.

The one above is the lifestyle. The picture below basketball is left, lifestyle is right. Borrowed the pic from up top. From what I can tell the lifestyle version actually has less 3M than the basketball version. Which is very odd considering the NBA made yeezy change it so it could be worn on court if I remember correctly
4F844E94-C7F0-4054-8DBA-38D34870C7E4.jpeg
Yes the basketball has a different top and wider than the lifestyle. The fit is very similar otherwise.

I bought both as well. I just wanted to see the difference. Since technically this is the first major release of a Basketball version(OG release was a joke). I can tell you that the basketball version in size 13 sold out everywhere immediately. I’m not talking about adidas.com but all the boutiques must’ve had a super small or super limited run.
No I wanted to see which one I wanted the lifestyle is going back tomorrow. I keep the basketball. It rare that you actually win both pair in your size.

:rofl: That's the price it should've been from the jump.
Same with the Adidas 4D. ****s were like $350-$400 when they first came out. Now it's like $200.

That's always been their problem. They don't know how to price shoes, they are always too high. When the Ultraboost came out they were already on the expensive side but when it became popular they jacked up the prices, increased production and it died.

Back
Top Bottom