Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Couldn’t imagine going a half size down.

maybe you need to try the BSKBL version.... you will see it’s greatness in regards to fit over the normal version :lol:

I was finally able to cop. Got 2 pair, one from Foot District and one from FNL. Never copped from FD before and heard too many horror stories lately about FNL and JD Sports cancelling order.

Either...
A) The Ash Pearls didn't spark enough interest to get you guys in here this morning
B) No one wanted to fight the unwinnable war against the bots for these

I've looked everywhere for my size 14, and have had no luck. Looks like CONFIRMED is my only hope yet again...and I haven't won there since the cinders

Either...
A) The Ash Pearls didn't spark enough interest to get you guys in here this morning
B) No one wanted to fight the unwinnable war against the bots for these

I've looked everywhere for my size 14, and have had no luck. Looks like CONFIRMED is my only hope yet again...and I haven't won there since the cinders

its both. Plenty of shoes that aren’t at the top of my list but I’d consider them if I got through queue. I’m not even wasting the chrome tab anymore lol

its both. Plenty of shoes that aren’t at the top of my list but I’d consider them if I got through queue. I’m not even wasting the chrome tab anymore lol

It really is ridiculous that every time there's a drop, I never get through...not ever! I seriously cannot remember ever winning off YS. Even when I do get through the waiting room, there's always an issue afterwards.

I remember back in the day getting up early and going to the mall to cop my favorite kicks...you had to work a little harder and smarter to get a pair. Now I've been bested by technology and have no answer except to pay resell which I refuse to do.

It really is ridiculous that every time there's a drop, I never get through...not ever! I seriously cannot remember ever winning off YS. Even when I do get through the waiting room, there's always an issue afterwards.

I remember back in the day getting up early and going to the mall to cop my favorite kicks...you had to work a little harder and smarter to get a pair. Now I've been bested by technology and have no answer except to pay resell which I refuse to do.

the only saving grace here is that there’s not much movement for most Yeezys in the secondary market so you aren’t coming out of pocket too crazy for the majority of the time. Nike is on some other ish though

the only saving grace here is that there’s not much movement for most Yeezys in the secondary market so you aren’t coming out of pocket too crazy for the majority of the time. Nike is on some other ish though

I'm glad the that the resale for most shoes is not paying off. I just can't justify making a purchase and then another $30-$50 in shipping and fees. The only time I did that is for a pair of Bariums which I got for $190.

I'd love to buy the old retro Jordans, but I deleted the SNKRS app because it's even more hopeless than YS. Plus the shoe quality is just awful. That new "leather" is like plastic. The shoe game is just so completely different these days, and it's not good

I'm glad the that the resale for most shoes is not paying off. I just can't justify making a purchase and then another $30-$50 in shipping and fees. The only time I did that is for a pair of Bariums which I got for $190.

I'd love to buy the old retro Jordans, but I deleted the SNKRS app because it's even more hopeless than YS. Plus the shoe quality is just awful. That new "leather" is like plastic. The shoe game is just so completely different these days, and it's not good

I spend most of my time on eBay looking for deals so I take advatage of the fact that the platform is feeless For sneakers for the most part now so sellers are more willing to make deals. But it requires a lot of patience

I spend most of my time on eBay looking for deals so I take advatage of the fact that the platform is feeless For sneakers for the most part now so sellers are more willing to make deals. But it requires a lot of patience

That's where I got the Bariums from...it's a nice perk to buy kicks fee-less, but I'm guessing that perk will end and when it does they'll be just like StockX

I ordered the wrong damn size on Foot District so i canceled that order. I got thru twice on the footsites but my size was either sold out of it wasn’t loaded yet. Kept clicking the ATC button and eventually got denied access lol 🤦🏽‍♂️

Draw at about 80% and no winning notification

download.gif

Back
Top Bottom