Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I simply have no interest in having a collection of consolation prizes because I'm supposed to be taking a stand against reselling. Reselling is an organic evolution of anything that has value in society.

Nails it in the head for me. If you want a shoe that bad and you have the funds to get it, then just get it. That or use an upcoming 'hype' release or get rid of snkrs that you have multiple of/have sitting around to fund said pair. No shame in having to pay resale, it is what it is. Better to have the pair you want than buy 2-3 other shoes because it was a 'consolation' as stated by that point you'd just have the funds to purchase the shoe you wanted in the first place via the aftermarket.

E0BF45EA-DDB2-463D-B7C0-A5A561B931A6.jpeg
Finally came in love them glad I went half size up. 700s all fit the Ama to me
What kb is that?

Nails it in the head for me. If you want a shoe that bad and you have the funds to get it, then just get it. That or use an upcoming 'hype' release or get rid of snkrs that you have multiple of/have sitting around to fund said pair. No shame in having to pay resale, it is what it is. Better to have the pair you want than buy 2-3 other shoes because it was a 'consolation' as stated by that point you'd just have the funds to purchase the shoe you wanted in the first place via the aftermarket.
NO EFF resellers - the only way this sh*T ends is if we stand up

I wholeheartedly disagree brosef. But we're just tossing around opinions... so it's not a big deal.

I simply have no interest in having a collection of consolation prizes because I'm supposed to be taking a stand against reselling. Reselling is an organic evolution of anything that has value in society. Biden changing the taxes law might help... but not me waiting around to buy stuff I don't really want because I'm supposedly taking a stand.

2-3 pairs that I don't really want add up to the pair I super want. It's the same money imho - the end result is just greater appreciation for what I've purchased.

Good luck to those with a protest mindset, though. And nalls, I don't care or believe they were only "worn twice" or however that goes... they are used.

Lastly, bots are beaten every release. There are both increasingly more consumers looking to buy each drop as well as bots, there is no way for us to know the difference or the ratio. It's just easier for us to assume that's the case. With the number/frequency of drops we get these days, there are just not enough pairs being produced to meet demand.

Cheers.
I hope you dont apply this logic to other areas of your life - "my recycling a bottle won't stop the destruction of the planet so why even do it/try" "I live in GA which is a Republican state so my democratic vote doesn't count so why bother"........

I hope you dont apply this logic to other areas of your life - "my recycling a bottle won't stop the destruction of the planet so why even do it/try" "I live in GA which is a Republican state so my democratic vote doesn't count so why bother"........

changing the world, one used pair of sneakers at a time

Also, I find it odd that they would restock these reflectives considering how many returns they probably got of other cw's lol. Wondering how true this is considering I didn't hear this news anywhere else other than these guys. Wasn't there some other dude saying Beluga 1.0 re-release

Nah pimp... the discussion is about sneakers. I live in Ga too, but I won’t dare get sucked into that on a sneaker forum - I come to places like this to escape all that. Based on your logic, every baseball or Pokémon collector that sells a highly valued card is an enemy. It’s truly ridiculous, these are not things that have any effect on society or ruin lives... It’s a hobby market - nothing more.

So yeah... back to shoes. Unboxed a few today. I feel like a kid on Christmas. I’ve never unds’d a pair of Yeezys on day one but the foams are going straight to feet. Amazing product.

Cheers.

1EA45BA4-1A51-4423-A5FA-8DF5245C4ADD.jpeg

Nah pimp... the discussion is about sneakers. I live in Ga too, but I won’t dare get sucked into that on a sneaker forum - I come to places like this to escape all that. Based on your logic, every baseball or Pokémon collector that sells a highly valued card is an enemy. It’s truly ridiculous, these are not things that have any effect on society or ruin lives... It’s a hobby market - nothing more.

So yeah... back to shoes. Unboxed a few today. I feel like a kid on Christmas. I’ve never unds’d a pair of Yeezys on day one but the foams are going straight to feet. Amazing product.

Cheers.

1EA45BA4-1A51-4423-A5FA-8DF5245C4ADD.jpeg
What on Earth lol

I’ve been out of the loop but I want the quantum lifestyles...did they re release with a full size run or is it still no half sizes? (not speaking about the basketball version)

any sizing suggestions would help also

I’ve been out of the loop but I want the quantum lifestyles...did they re release with a full size run or is it still no half sizes? (not speaking about the basketball version)

QNTM Lifestyles didn't re-release idt.

The lifestayles came in half sizes. They run kinda big for me so I probably should've got a 8.5 instead of a 9.

Thought I found black reflectives for such a good price at 900 a year ago. Ugh, never paying resell on another yeezy again. Offset some of the costs selling my NR pair for 500 too. I should just sell the red stripe, beluga, and static rf's that I paid resell for too. Just a matter of time before ADC re-releases those too. And here I am waiting for the damn oreo re-release since thats the main one I want and refuse to go resell route now

I never rocked with Yeezy’s. But put some orange and blue on them **** and you can take all my money. Just in time for the start of the Mets 2021 season.

I’m not sure if it was a “re-release” or held back stock from All-Star weekend, but the lifestyle’s were made available in the early fall.

They fit comfortable to me TTS, but require some break in IMO.

Back
Top Bottom