• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
851D0183-5843-4301-A7CA-2A6F80BBFE62.jpeg

My local shoe store gotten in but they wacking 500 lmao people buying them but that’s refund stimmy 🤣🤣

another big L on Adidas Confirmed

I thought the trajectory we were on with all the earth tones was about increasing the social status of washed out, old, dirty looking clothes so that there's an incentive to be eco friendly. And to make people who don't buy a lot of new clothes feel included and not prone to bullying, at least that's what it sounded like when Kanye said it.

People have always wanted vibrant new looking items, which increases the divide between people based on their spending, and creates a bigger incentive to use harmful dyes. And Kanye was talking about not using any synthetic materials or harmful dyes, which washed out earth tone trend works because natural dyes fade quickly. He was also talking about using undyed cotton.

I don't see where the new vibrant color trend fits in here. I don't know how you can make a shoe like the Bright Blue 700s without using harmful dyes.

I thought the trajectory we were on with all the earth tones was about increasing the social status of washed out, old, dirty looking clothes so that there's an incentive to be eco friendly. And to make people who don't buy a lot of new clothes feel included and not prone to bullying, at least that's what it sounded like when Kanye said it.

People have always wanted vibrant new looking items, which increases the divide between people based on their spending, and creates a bigger incentive to use harmful dyes. And Kanye was talking about not using any synthetic materials or harmful dyes, which washed out earth tone trend works because natural dyes fade quickly. He was also talking about using undyed cotton.

I don't see where the new vibrant color trend fits in here. I don't know how you can make a shoe like the Bright Blue 700s without using harmful dyes.

Well, Yeezy has been using bright vibrant colors since Season 3. I don't think the palette is static- people have been asking for more color for awhile now.

Thought I found black reflectives for such a good price at 900 a year ago. Ugh, never paying resell on another yeezy again. Offset some of the costs selling my NR pair for 500 too. I should just sell the red stripe, beluga, and static rf's that I paid resell for too. Just a matter of time before ADC re-releases those too. And here I am waiting for the damn oreo re-release since thats the main one I want and refuse to go resell route now
this is why you just move on to the next pair - stop supporting resellers

ImpossibleFakeLangur-small.gif

this is why you just move on to the next pair - stop supporting resellers
But what if I'm a reseller lol. You can't tell me people don't flip pairs on this site, c'mon. And if there's a pair you truly want, then you're gonna buy it regardless if it's resell. And people who bought unions at 800-900 sure as hell don't care that they dropped the coin back then since it's going for like 2k now. In all honesty, the NR's are going for 500 range so I'm sure the reflectives aren't even gonna dip that hard anyway.

I still love the V1s
As Kanye said on Gold Digger, "I don't care what none of ya'll say, I still love her." :nthat:

i go out of my way to wear my turtle doves as much as I can but I’ll admit that my pirate blacks don’t get much wear behind my blacks tactics and black/reds

Just got my BSKTBL's in the OG colorway, I'm highly impressed. I came late to the party but happy the resellers didn't eat this one up. I just ordered the Froze Blues right now, I missed out on those 700 V3 Azarath's so those are like my consolation prize lol. Now I patiently wait for slow azzzz Ebay to authentic my V3 Kyanite's and 500 Hi Tyrian's.

Back
Top Bottom