• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
new 350V2 pattern

350-MX-ROCK-MAIN.png

deaa4c3e-6236-46e2-a549-e1ced5116829.JPG
uxjhxsbuj4t61.jpg

This is where is at, delicious!

Remember how these literally were the easiest Yeezy ever to cop at the time when they dropped that first preorder on 8/12/2017. Preorder link was available for almost 3 hours on YS. Never understood why they didn’t use this approach for other releases instead of making people wait in a queue while bots eat up the majority of the stock

This. I remember copping that preorder so fast and I'm happy I did. I wanted the 700's for close to a year before they came out, finally. At the time, the dad shoe trend was still new and ppl were not sold on it. Now it's the f***** norm. lol

We all know why Adidas doesn't do that anymore. Hype. It doesn't create any hype. It puts pairs in the hands of real consumers, but it also creates very little stir in the sneaker community. Its truly a shame more companies don't do that. New Balance is starting to do it more and more to combat the demand and I love them for that.

MIC pairs will always reign supreme.

Remember how these literally were the easiest Yeezy ever to cop at the time when they dropped that first preorder on 8/12/2017. Preorder link was available for almost 3 hours on YS. Never understood why they didn’t use this approach for other releases instead of making people wait in a queue while bots eat up the majority of the stock

I got the notification on my watch during my shift at work. I ran to the back so fassssst to pre-order because I been wanting a pair since we saw this picture of Ye rocking it. I also ain't forget how the general public was clowning the model/colorway... but ey that ain't here nor there :smokin

KanyeWaverunner700-1.jpg

I always thought 700 V1 were the best fitting Adidas Yeezys ever, you could go TTS and be completely good

I guess I gotta break mines in because I went with my true to size 10 in Wave Runners and Mauves and MAN!!! I can get away with it but I wish I knew what a size 10.5 fits like because my big toe is still pushed up against the toe box but it's only my right foot lmao SMFH! A bit too snug for my liking but I'm making them work.

Back
Top Bottom